The Confession

At school, we see the entire school gang hanging out in their own groups.  Each of them with their miraculous on, expect for Lila and Jack.  The two of them are more comfortable wearing them when they need to work.  Anyway, we see Marinette, and her friends all together.  "Ohhh, I can't wait.  Three days from now is the SCHOOL DANCE!!!  EEK!!!"  Rose screamed.  "I know right.  I can't wait to go!"  Mylene cheered.  "Me too!"  Alya said.  "Same!"  Juleka replied.  "Easily!"  Marinette said.  "Yeah, yeah.  You ladies can enjoy dancing with boys and all.  I'm not going."  Alix replied.  "Say WHAT?!"  All the girls asked.  "Well, not really.  I'm working on setting up the party and supervising.  I'm not bringing a date."  Alix replied.  "So, your willing to miss out on one of the most important opportunities in your life?"  Marinette asked.  "I focus on love when it's time.  Right now, I'm more focused on being a skating champ, and my engineer work.  I'm going to make some crazy stuff in the future."  Alix replied.  "Well, as long as your there, that's great."  Marinette said. "Yep. So, who are you asking, Marinette?" Alya asked. "Ohh, no one. No one expect Adrien himself." Marinette replied. Soon, all the girls basically faint after what she said. "Hold on. Did you say Adrien?" Alix asked. "Yep. I know what your thinking. Marinette, how can you ask out Adrien? You already freak out when you see him. Well, I'll have you know that during time, I've been hanging out with Adrien, and having some decent moments with him. As in, no more freak outs, no more panics, no more anything." Marinette replied. "I mean, she's not lying. Remember Mimic?" Rose asked. "Hmm mmm. So your for real? Your going to ask the guy you've been simping for to the dance?" Mylene asked Mari. "Yes I am. I can do it. I know I can." Marinette replied. Soon, all the girls eek, and hug Marinette. Celebrating she is finally going what they have been waiting for. As they celebrate, we see what the boys are talking about. "So you too are supervising?" Kim asked. "Both Max and I. I already told you boys. I'm waiting too marriage to fall in love. Using my time now on myself will help me much better in the future." Jack replied. "And I... just don't have a date that's all." Max said. "Max, with someone with your intelligence, your guaranteed going to get women in the future. Just add a little muscle, and boom! Your golden." Jack replied. "He's right. How do you think I got with Ondine?" Kim asked. "Wasn't it also your funny and goofy personality? You told me this." Jack replied. "Yes, but mostly the muscle. And maybe the jokes. [Jack gives Kim a mood look]. Ok, it was all the funny personality." Kim said. "Thought so." Jack replied. "Well, I'm taking my BF Marc to the dance. Might as well spice it up a notch if you know what I mean." Nathaniel said. "Good for you boys. Way to represent." Jack replied. "Well I don't know about you, but I'm going with my girl, Alya, who got back together with me thanks to my mad DJ skills. And my dedication to keep her safe." Nino said. "Awesome! You two click well together." Jack replied. "You already know me. Mylene, and I will rock that dance floor." Ivan said. "And that leaves Adrien. Who are you asking?" Marc asked. "Marinette. I'm asking Marinette." Adrien replied. "The way you said her name with confidence shows you are not afraid at being rejected. I respect that." Jack said. "Yeah. She and I have been hanging out, and I figured hey. Ask her to the dance. I mean, she is a nice girl. Sometimes has a bad side, but ultimately is a good person." Adrien replied. "[looks at Mari]. Not a bad choice as well. You all have decent choices for dates. [bell rings]. Well gentlemen, I wish you all the best for looking the best for the dance." Jack said. Soon, the boys leave, as does the girls. All of them focusing on the same intention. Looking great for the dance.

    As for Mari, it's looking good, and asking Adrien. "Ok, so what do we do now? I need to ask Adrien to the dance, and pray to God he doesn't reject me." Marinette asked. "All of it is taken care of." Jack replied. "What do you mean?" Marinette asked. "Simple. I was chatting with him, and he actually said, he is planning yo ask you to the dance." Jack replied. Marinette then screams, and falls backwards off her chair. "Easy, Mari. Easy." Jack said. "[gets back up]. Your lying." Marinette replied. "I'm not." Jack said. "You have to be. I mean, Adrien is a nice guy, and he did offer to ask me out on dates before, but this is on a whole another level. No way he would ask a girl like me." Marinette replied. "Ok then. Tell me this. What's more believable? Me getting punched in the face, and not punching back, or Adrien asked you to the dance?" Jack asked. "Sweet Mother of God! He... he is asking me out." Marinette replied. "Yes he is. Therefore, you have no issues with going alone." Jack said. "That's so awesome!!! I can't believe it! Adrien is going to ask me out to the dance! This has to be a dream! Pinch me Jack!" Marinette demanded. "What?" Jack asked.
"Pinch me to make sure I'm not dreaming!!!" Marinette yelled. "Say less." Jack replied excited. He then pinches Mari as hard as he can, making her scream. "Your welcome." Jack said. "Thanks. Wait, I need to get ready! I need to get ready for the dance! Now!!!" Marinette replied. "You do realize it's in two days right?" Jack asked. "Uhh, getting ready for a day like this as a girl takes hours of prepare. Plus, I'm making my own dress." Marinette replied. "Ohh, fair point. And come to think of it, I do need to get ready for the dance as well when it comes to preparation." Jack said. "You better make it good!" Marinette yelled. "Your being a little obsessive now, Mari. So I'm going to ask you to take it down a little. By a little, I mean a lot." Jack said. "Sorry. Getting a little too pumped for this." Marinette replied. "You don't say. Well, you have your fun. I'll have mine." Jack said. Jack leaves, and after he shuts the door, Tikki comes out. "I can't believe this is happening. Marinette, the number one Adrien Stan, is going to the dance with Adrien himself." Tikki said. "It's really a dream come true. It's thanks to Jack really. He's the one who helped me get here." Marinette replied. "I do wonder why he agreed to help you." Tikki said. "Probably just helping a friend out, or something. Whatever it is, it paid off big time." Marinette replied. With that, Marinette gets to work making her dress for the dance.