Jack Edgers

For the last time, an alarm clock goes off.  This time, it's Jack Edgers who turns it off.  He yawns, before he knows what he must do.  He gets up very quietly, and moves slowly to his bathroom to get ready.  He needs to move slowly because all his kwamis, Duusu, and his Aquatic ones, are still asleep.  Even after the alarm goes off.  Inside his bathroom, Jack gets ready via shower, brushing teeth, combing hair, and getting dressed in his everyday outfit.  "Ok, so far, none of them have been awaken."  Jack said.  Jack then gets out of his bathroom, and as he does, this happens.  "GOOD MORNING!!!"  All his kwamis screamed.  Jack screams, and falls to the floor hard.  "See!  I told you guys that wasn't a good idea."  Duusu said.  "It sounded fun."  Spike replied.  "Well now my hatchling is on the floor probably hurt."  Duusu said.  "I've been through worse, Duusu.  And never call me hatchling again.  I'm the alpha bird here."  Jack replied.  "Says the person who admits he's afraid when you get on my bad said."  Duusu said.  "So your roasting me like a turkey I see.  Just for that, no blueberry muffins, until you take it back."  Jack replied.  "Ohhh, you monster."  Duusu said in anger.  "Yes.  I know."  Jack replied.  "Fine.  I take it back."  Duusu said.  "Good Duusu."  Jack replied.  Soon after that scare, Jack has some breakfast delivered to his room.  Particularly steak, eggs, bacon, waffles, and of course, blueberry muffins.  All the kwamis chow down as if it's a buffet.  It does make Jack smile to see them happy.  "It's nice you got along so well with them."  Duusu said.  "It was hard due to the fact they messed with my room.  This cost me big time, and you know how I feel when I'm aggravated."  Jack replied.  "I do.  Anyway, you said your leaving very soon?"  Duusu asked.  "Uhhh, yeah.  A few days from now actually.  So, that means I'm going to have to."  Jack replied.  "Give us back to Ladybug?"  Duusu asked.  "It's no big deal.  It will be rough, but, [laughs] sometimes in life, things change.  We need to let things go if it means we can live a better life.  Besides, I'm totally ok with it all.  Not saying I'm not grateful for having all of you, but I'm saying I'll be fine when I give you all back."  Jack replied.  "Do you think LB will like it when she finds out you had the Aquatic Box all along?"  Orca asked.  "She'll understand."  Jack replied.  "Hopefully."  Duusu said.  "What do you mean?"  Jack asked.  "Well, she recently seems to be mad at you.  Mostly for you taking her spotlight.  Egos am I right?"  Duusu asked.  "May seem like a big deal, but nothing is going to go wrong.  I'm certain of it.  Now finish eating, so we can go do what we have to do today.  And no, you guys can't come."  Jack replied.  "Aww, why?"  Pinch asked.  "I trust you guys, but I'm not carrying almost twenty of you guys in my bag.  That's it."  Jack replied.  "Jokes on you, we will have your place all to ourselves."  Russtic said.  "Mess with my room, and it's back in the box."  Jack replied.  "[gulp].  Yes sir."  Russtic said.  "Let this be a lesson to you all.  Being strict shows leadership, and can teach you discipline."  Jack replied.  Soon, all of them continue to eat.

Soon, Jack sits by the Seine, where he normally does when it comes to journaling.  As for Duusu, she chills by the water, occasionally putting her hand into the water, then pulling back.  "Don't test me!  I will make a senti to outmatch your coldness!"  Duusu yelled.  "I can hear you, and don't."  Jack replied.  "Oh, sorry.  But you hear me!  I will have my vengeance!"  Duusu yelled.  "Still can hear you."  Jack replied.  "Ugh!"  Duusu said.  Now bored, she flies over to Jack.  "So, back then you journal because your therapist recommended it to you."  Duusu said.  "And now you know why, which I don't want to speak of, unless I want to."  Jack replied.  "I'm aware.  So uhhh, is this all we are doing today?"  Duusu asked.  "We do have Luka's party.  That's it.  We will leave in a few minutes."  Jack replied.  "Nice.  I do like Luka's place.  And Juleka's of course.  Just the amount of positive energy I feel is so amazing.  I'm really glad you found a lot of great friends, who you deeply care about."  Duusu said.  "Same here.  Better than the ones at home."  Jack replied.  "Definitely better."  Duusu said.  "[sighs].  It's going to be a pain to leave them as well.  Then I have to go home, go back to being all alone as always.  Being seen as the real monster all because I'm defending myself.  I'm not upset though.  At least I actually made some good friends here, so that doesn't mean I'm entirely lonely.  [Duusu looks at Jack with a worried face].  It's no big deal.  We just need to move on, and accept what fate has to bring us.  That's all that really matters honestly."  Jack replied.  Soon, Duusu hugs Jack on the cheek.  "I will never forget you Jack.  Never in a billion years."  Duusu said.  "Ohh, [almost sheds a tear] thank you... Duusu."  Jack replied, as he hugs back.  Jack tries to keep in his emotions, as Duusu keeps on hugging her owner.

Some time later, Jack is now walking home from Luka's party.  "Ohh, that was a great party."  Jack said.  "Same here.  We were all dancing, partying, having a good time.  It was so fun much.  So much awesome fun."  Duusu replied.  "Still your fav word in the world."  Jack said.  "I explained why.  It's such a great word to describe something energetic and fun.  It's so awesome."  Duusu replied.  "God, your an awesome addict.  It's now what it sounds like."  Jack said.  "[laughs].  I totally get what you mean.  You awesome dude."  Duusu replied.  "Let's cool it with the awesome, before we both become addicts."  Jack said.  "Awesome addicts."  Duusu replied.  "[laughs].  But for real, stop."  Jack said.  As they walk, they soon hear the sound of someone being akumatized.  They look, and see Mr. Pigeon has returned.  "Sweet.  We get to fight some justice today."  Jack said.  "Some awesome justice."  Duusu replied.  "Screw it.  Guess we are awesome addicts now.  [runs to an alleyway].  Duusu, spread my feathers."  Jack said, as he transforms into Blue Bird.  Before Mr. Pigeon can even attack, he gets ambushed from the sky by Blue Bird, and his senti, Saucer.  Saucer shots out it's multiple tongues, and grabs Mr. Pigeon.  As Blue Bird rides on his senti, he uses it to drag Mr. Pigeon on the streets of Paris.  Scrapping him on the ground.  As he screams in pain, Saucer then yeets him into a wall.  Once he makes impact, Blue Bird runs up to him, and starts whooping his butt hard.  Not holding back for a second.  After a final punch to the face, Blue Bird grabs his whistle, and breaks it.  Freeing the megakuma, which turns back into a butterfly.  As for Mr. Pigeon, he turns back to normal.  "Dang it!  Let me guess.  Akumatized?"  Mr. Ramier asked.  "Yep, but a fellow bird of the feather saved you."  Blue Bird replied.  "Wonderful.  Thank you, Blue Bird."  Mr. Ramier said.  "All in a days work.  Well done, Saucer.  Your existence here, is now pointless."  Blue Bird replied, as he snaps his fingers.  Saucer disappears.  as he does, Blue Bird leaves.  Saving another citizen from Farfalla.

After that, Blue Bird lands right onto his balcony.  "Fall my feathers."  Blue Bird said, as he de-transforms.  Jack walks back inside with Duusu, where he finds all his other kwamis chilling.  "[sigh of relief].  Nice.  All is well here."  Jack said.  "So, can we go out with you next time?"  Puffer asked.  "Nope."  Jack replied.  "Brutally honest I see.  Anyway, Jack.  I know we've been friends for some time, and I know I'm very late to this, but you definitely deserve to have this more than anyone I know in my life."  Duusu said.  "Ummm, ok."  Jack replied confused.  Soon, Duusu does a very peacock inspired dance.  Moving her tail around, and going all insane with her moves.  As Jack and the others watch, Duusu spits right onto Jack's shirt.  "What the heck?!  This cost me five hundred."  Jack yelled.  "Wait for it."  Duusu replied.  Soon, the spit becomes a blue(Duusu's colors specially) kwagenta that falls on the floor.  Jack picks it up.  "It's a... stone?"  Jack asked.  "No.  It's a kwagenta.  A special jewel meant to symbolize the awesome bond between holder and kwami.  [Jack goes into shock].  I get it.  I should have done it a while ago.  But, I wanted to wait for a moment that was right, and..."  Duusu replied, before she is interrupted when Jack hugs her.  Soon, Jack starts crying, before he says, "I love it so much."  Duusu then gets emotional, and hugs back.  Both of the shedding tears, as the other kwamis watch.