Chapter Six

Aera asked for the remain of her brother, she wanted to give him a proper burial. The death of a true Targaryen, cremation. Aera wanted to cremate his brother and she will throw his ashes on the top of the hill so they can travel back to Westeros. The place he wanted to go to so bad

Daenerys allowed her sister to do that. Even a part of Daenerys wanted to give her brother a proper funeral but she could only request the body of her brother from her husband.

Daenerys was with Aera when her younger sister throw Viserys' ashes on the top of a hill in Vaes Dothrak.

"Just the two of us against the world," Aera said holding Daenerys hands. The Khalessi nodded.
_

Aera was there when the wine merchant incident happen. The man tried to run away but the Dōthrāki manage to catch him. The Princess take every wine that the man gave her sister and throw it on the floor.

"This is King Robert's doings," Aera said and looked at the ground where she spills the wine. Aera turned to her sister, checking if she was hurt or not.

Daenerys touch her belly, knowing that they want to assassinate the unborn child inside of her. Aera turned to Ser Jorah, she knows it was he who delivered the message about Daenerys pregnancy.

But she also knows that the Loyalty of Ser Jorah was already directly on her sister so she will not bother anymore. Ser Jorah noticed that Aera was staring at him, he lets go of Daenerys and stand up straight.

"It's better if we go back," Aera suggested and Daenerys reach for her sister's arms. Aera helps Daenerys to go back while a few Dōthrāki escorted them. The merchant who tried to poison was beaten and dragged by the Dōthrāki.
_
Daenerys and Aera are walking beside Ser Jorah, entering the tent where the man who tried to poison Daenerys was held as a prisoner. Tied, and beaten by Dōthrākis.

"King Robert still wants us dead," Daenerys said looking at the merchantman. Jorah looked at her and sighed.

"I thought he'd leave us alone ... now that our brother is gone," Daenerys added.

"He will never abandon the hunt. You're the Targaryen ... the two of you are the last pure Targaryen. Your son will have Targaryen blood with 40,000 riders behind him." Jorah told her and her eyes darkened hearing that the King will kill her son.

" He will not have my son."

"He will not have you either, Khalessi."

Khal Drogo enters the tent with his men, he stops to stare at the scared man who tried to assassinate his wife and son. He walks towards Daenerys checking if she was alright.

"Moon of my life, are you hurt?" The worriedly asked but Daenerys just shake her head in response, Khal Drogo kissed her forehead and turned to Jorah.

Khal Drogo thanked the man who save his wife and offer him a horse as payment for what he did. He didn't want the Iron Throne but that changed the moment they tried to hurt his wife and son. He turned to Aera who's always been beside Daenerys.

He even thanked the girl for not letting anything happen to his wife and Aera just nodded. Aera stayed quiet the whole time waiting for the scene to unfold.

Now he made his vows.

"And to my son, the stallion who will mount the world, I will pledge a gift. I will give him the iron chair, that his mother's father sat upon. I will give him Seven Kingdoms. I Drogo will do this. I will take my Khalasar west to where the world ends and ride wooden horses across the black salt water as no Khal has done before. I will kill the men in iron suits and tear down their stone houses. I will rape their women, take their children as slaves and bring their broken gods back to Vaes Dothrak." The Khal said as his people cheered for him.