Chapter Fifty

Aerasanne had arrived at Red Keep. She was about to enter the Throne Room when one of the Queensguard yelled her name inducing her to frown.

"Princess Aerasanne Targaryen had returned." The man said and Aera doesn't understand the sudden announcement.

She knows that they don't have to broadcast that she's returned, she could just tell the Queen she's back. All the confusion on Aera's head was solved once they open the Entrance.

Everyone is in the Throne Room.

Aerasanne was surprised to notice almost everyone in the Room. Now she regrets arriving early because she loathed dealing with these people. Everyone was gazing at her in awe, she took a deep breath.

"I should have stayed away for a while" She whispered. Aerasanne pull down her hood letting her silver hair be seen by everyone. This time she's not using any magic to disguise who she is, because she doesn't need to.

Aerasanne scan everyone in the room and wasn't amazed. Rakharo walk towards the Princess and gave his respect. "Welcome back, Princess." The man said and Aera nodded.

She start walking towards the Iron Throne where her sister sat. Everyone was staring at her while she walks. Daenerys was delighted to see Aerasanne because she couldn't regulate these people anymore.

She beams at her sister who's relieved to see her. "Your Grace." Aera greeted.

"I'm glad you are back. How's your voyage?" The Queen asked in the most gentle voice. Before Aerasanne answered she turned to everyone. Jaime was looking at her in utter shock because the man could see Queen Rhaella in her.  Jaime could not comprehend that Aerasanne is a Targaryen but he would not deny that she become more beautiful with the Silver Hair.

A Valyrian Beauty.

"Forgive me for the sudden intrusion. I didn't know everyone is here." Aera utters. "Ser Barristan Selmy had been organizing the crate to be transferred one by one in the weapon area. We have every Dragonglass we need. " Aerasanne proclaimed.

Jon and Robb glance at one another. They know that they will be requiring the Dragonglass against the white walkers and they're amazed that the Princess manages to get that done.

"We are expecting your arrival." The Queen said. "Princess Aera had been collecting the Dragonglass in Dragonstone, I assume that is what you needed, My Lords. " Daenerys proclaimed turning her head to the Stark.

" It is, Your Grace. "Robb's response.

Before anyone could speak something someone came into the room. Everyone pivoted their heads to the new arrival, it's none other than Daemyra. She walks nearer to Aera while pulling her hood off.

Aera smiles teasing at her. "I won," she said.

Daemyra rolled her eyes. "Alright, don't get cocky about it," Daemyra whispered.

"Hey... You're the one who called me Slowpoke. You also said that Daenyra is the fastest one... Where is she now?" Aera asked while raising one of her eyebrows.

Daemyra chuckles. "Oh, Sweetie, if Daenyra wanted to beat in a race she would."

"Please... Daenyra is competitive, I'm sure she takes this challenge seriously." Aera said.

Daemyra smiles." I take this challenge seriously, I would not let you win if Daenyra wouldn't win. It's either me or her" Daemyra competitively said. They're racing to see who's the fastest one among them because the two have this friendly competition and they decided to include the girl who doesn't give a shit about their contest, Daenyra.