Chapter Thirty Six

Aerasanne knows that she needs to be in Dorne so she travels there without anyone knowing, she looked everywhere for Oberyn and Ellaria, only to see them in a bed... Doing something.

Aera barge into the room without caring about what she's witnessing "Your beloved Princess is here!" Aerasanne announced, she startled the two who glared at her.

"How did you- Oh I'm not gonna ask," Oberyn said getting his clothes on the ground doesn't mind if the girl saw everything about him.

Ellaria smirked seeing the girl, she know sooner or later she will come.

Aera looked around, she was in love with Dorne, it's a beautiful place and not shitty like in Kingslanding. "Dorne is amazing! I don't smell the shit that covered Kingslanding. That place needs a major make" Aera commented making Oberyn smile.

"Well you're in Sunspear, you should see the Water Gardens" Ellaria said covering her body while Aerasanne is enjoying the place.

"What are you wearing? You're in Dorne not in the North!" Oberyn makes an insulting remark towards the North and Aera looked at her outfit.

Yeah... She's wearing northern clothes. "Yeah... I wear most of the dresses in Kingslanding, that place is already ruled by religious fanatics, I suggest avoiding them for a while" Aera commented and suddenly a dress was being thrown at her. Ellaria took one of her dresses and gave it to her.

Ellaria doesn't mind, she really like the Princess for some unknown reason. Aera scans the beautiful dress. "Wear it"

Aera is still using a dye on her hair, she cannot show her silver hair while in dorne this will get shortly to Kingslanding and Cersei is still in a paranoia vengeance era.

"This is a lovely dress, aren't you kind" Aera commented the last part is a bit sarcastic. Ellaria rolled her eyes and showed her the way to changing room.

When Aerasanne changes her clothes she looks at the couple who are satisfied seeing her. "Now your proper" Ellaria commented.

"So what brings you here? Is your sister arriving anytime soon?" Oberyn said pouring some wine.

"Nah... Not yet, I don't learn politics or anything shit in between but I do know that you have your conditions," Aera said. Oberyn and Ellaria glance at each other, it seems that they have been thinking about these for a very long time now.

" Yes, we do. " Oberyn said, Aera stared at the two. " Well my brother does and it's only in our amusement to see it" Oberyn added making Aera roll her eyes.

" Pretty sure you do, now... My schedule is free we could discuss everything. " Aerasanne informed and the two smiled.

_

At the council room of Doran Martell.

"It's a pleasure to finally meet you, Princess Aerasanne Targaryen" Prince Doran greeted as he shake the lady's hand. "Not quite what I have expected" Prince Doran added.

He's pertaining about her appearance with dark brown hair and not-so-visible violet eyes. Aera frowned as she turned to the couple at the side.

"Oh yes! Brother... She's in disguise, we might forget to tell you that" Oberyn said and Doran nodded.

"I could still see the beauty of a Targaryen in you, Princess," Doran said with politeness. Princess Aerasanne just smile, wanting to get out of that situation quickly.

" We could begin, as we all know that your brother... Prince Oberyn swears fealty towards my sister Queen Daenerys as representative of House Martell. Now, I want to know your opinion about it, Prince Doran" Aerasanne begins.