Chapter Thirty

Aera goes back to her rest house where Catelyn Stark is feeding Bart some meat, Aera arrives on the back of Luna surprising the two, this is the first time Catelyn saw her on the dragon's back.

Aera who's trembling slowly dismounts her dragon. Aera makes sure non of her dragons are harmed, she scans them... Fortunately, none of them got hurt.

Catelyn saw her trembling and she hurried to support her. "Are you alright, My dear?" Catelyn asked.

"I fought them... White Walkers, Wight... I burned them." Aera said trembling. Aera already told the woman that the White Walkers exist and they are marching south.

"You did what!? That is too dangerous, Aerasanne!" Catelyn scolded her like a mother.

"I have to... Jon and the wildings need my help." Aera said that stunned the woman.

Catelyn took a deep breath and help Aera sit on the nearby bench, she was trembling. Slowly her body calms down while looking at the woman. "Is Jon...Is he okay?" The woman asked.

Aera nodded. Catelyn does care for Jon but as the noble woman that she is at this time... It's common for them to hate a bastard.

"Winter is coming, Lady Catelyn. Robb must wake up soon as possible." Aera said looking directly at the woman.

Aera finds out that Robb's condition is because of what Melisandre did to him, he was supposed to die in that Red Wedding with also the power of the Lord Of Light.

Stannis mentions three names and one of them is Robb Stark, now Aera is fighting for the life of Robb against Melisandre's ritual. Can she do it?... Yes, the forgotten gods of Old Valyria and her Ancestors put their approvals on her.

Aera sighed and rush towards the house, entering the chamber of Robb Stark while Catelyn pursues her.

Aera kneeled beside the man. Then she glances up, Helaena Targaryen... The girl appears in front of her, only that she could see.

"His soul had been cast to perish by fire and by blood. Aera you are gifted as our gods favor you... Fire cannot harm you, but fire can harm him." Helaena said before vanishing.

Aera took a deep breath." Prophecy, cryptic words, geezer... Ughh! " Aera groans. She stands up and tries to analyze what the girl implies.

" Lord of Light cannot harm me because of the old Valyrian Gods... But it can harm him... " Aera muttered, Catelyn doesn't understand what she was saying.

There's only one way for her to save Robb's Stark, by giving him a part of Aera's soul and by doing that... The protection that the Valyrian Gods give Aera will also be given to Robb.

Aera had to save him.

" You owe me big time, Robb Stark. " Aera said looking at the man. Then she begins what she needs to do, she's planning to cut a small piece of her soul and give it to the man.

That small piece of a soul could protect him and give him the energy to continue living. But when the time comes, when his soul manages to regain its strength... Aera's soul will go back to her.

5% of Aera's power will be reduced once she gave him her soul as an energy source. In short, Aera's soul will be the battery charger of Robb's soul, and once he manages to regain his full strength... Aera's soul will automatically go back to her.

Aera sit beside Robb's mattress then position her palm on her chest and closed her eyes concentrating. Catelyn just watch her without saying anything.

After a few minutes, Aera opens her eyes and it's gleaming... Her purple eyes glowed and she lifted her palm from her chest.