Chapter Forty One

Aerasanne journeys back to Westeros without anyone's knowing. She knows that it's time for her to save Margaery, Loras, and Mace. Now she's inside her rest house when the two shadows approach her.

"The Stark manages to get Winterfell back." The Lady In Black told and Aera turned to them with a smile. She's pleased they're with her, she really needs help.

"I know as long as you will help them nothing bad will happen," Aerasanne said while staring at them. The Gods send them here to help her.

"You could say that, we throw the weird-looking crystals with the assistance of Dongo and Wun Wun... It was mesmerizing " Lady In Red said as her eyes shimmers.

"The one that explodes and the other one that turned anyone into ash?" Aerasanne asked in disbelief and the two nodded. They seem happy to see it work.

"It works perfectly in this world. I wanted to try it again, do you think it will work against the white walkers and the wights? " The Lady In Black asked.

Aerasanne frowns." I... I don't know. I cannot believe you used that! It's dangerous! "

" That's the fun part!" The Lady In Red exclaims.

" There's a pile of Dragonglass in Dragonstone we could use as an ingredient for the bomb crystal formula" Lady In Black suggested and Aera just gave up.

She knows she cannot stop them from doing something drastic.

" That's fantastic let's try it right away. But right now what are your plans? " Lady In Red asked Aerasanne.

"I have to save the Tyrells. We need them for the upcoming war, and besides, they swore loyalty to Daenerys" Aerasanne said, and the two frowned.

" They tried to poison you," Lady In Black said. Aerasanne sighed, she's immune to poison.

" It's fine now, I just need to earn their trust. Saving them will do but I need a favor" Aera said. " Save Tommen from dying, I didn't want Myrcella to cry if she heard about the death of her brother. " Aerasanne said and the two nodded.

" Piece of cake," The Lady In Red uttered.

" Send a letter to Robb Stark to not kill Ramsay Bolton. It should be Theon Greyjoy that was supposed to kill him." Lady In Black said causing the two to nod. She always has the essence of justice.

" I could do that. Yara Greyjoy is already with Daenerys, sooner or later she will voyage to Dragonstone. I need to move quickly"  Aerasanne said.

" Stop worrying, Aerasanne. We're here, we will help you." Lady In Black said.

" You couldn't get rid of us easily," Lady In Red said making Aerasanne smile.

"We better get going. Shireen will be fine and sooner or later we will bring her to Ser Davos." Aera said and the two nodded. They depart the place and Aera teleported them to Kingwood where they would separate to do what they have to do.

Before the two left Aera called out for them. "I'm glad to have you here, Daenyra and Daemyra," She told, and the two smiled.

_

Aerasanne arrived at Sept of Baelor where she saw that Margaery is confronting the High Sparrow because of Cersei's absence.

"She will not come," Aera said walking in the middle and making everyone turn to her. Margaery also turned. "Margaery takes your brother and father... We are leaving." Aera said and the woman nodded.

Mace and Margaery get Loras to Aerasanne who stared at the man." Who is she?" Mace asked.

" There's no time, Father. We have to leave. " Margaery said. Aera helps them to take the man away but they got to stop by guards.