Chapter Twenty Two

Aera barges into the chamber of Prince Oberyn with Ellaria Sand, angrily. Who's seating on the side with his wife, drinking wine for his victory.

"What hell was that!?" Aera yelled.

"Hmm.." He hummed. "Everything turned out well," Oberyn said while downing his wine.

"Turned out well!? That beast would squeeze your head until he crush your brain, I'm not sure if it's scientifically possible but he can!" Aera is so done with this man, she manages to change his fate but he's giving her anxiety.

Oberyn stands up and walks towards her. "Everything turned out well, stop worrying. We will be traveling home in Fortnite" The man said pointing at the trunks.

Aera took a deep breath." I show you your death and you still do it your own way! "

" I owe you my life, you save me by showing that vision and for saving me in the Arena" Oberyn lingered and stared at the girl. " I pledge to you, we will be the first ones to defend your sister against her opposer," Oberyn said in a severe tone making Aera calm down.

Ellaria stands up and walks towards them." What I would like to know is what happened to that beast?" The woman raised a question, she was horrified to see the man choke on his own blood.

" Ask her" Oberyn indicated to Aera. " I thought my eyes are deceiving me but I saw the way you illuminate during that time. You are the one who did that to him. " The man proclaims.

Aera knows she cannot renounce that fact, she gave the man something to stimulate his energy, and a part of it is to heighten his senses including seeing her aura.

Aera hovered her eyes on the pair. "The bottle I gave you is to boost your energy, including your senses. For a short amount of time, you could see things that others couldn't. My energy... Aura... Or something like that. I use a large amount of energy to choke that man for you, the bigger the light the bigger the energy I release. Closer I get to death." Aera whispered the last part but the couple heard it.

She's just exaggerating about the last part, cause she's not used to using her energy that much so she frequently gets a headache, nausea, coughing, nosebleed, and more bleeding.

Once she manage to master everything, she could do it without the side effects.

"Stop doing that anymore. You cannot gamble your life just like that" Oberyn said.

"So it means you made the man choke on his own blood while just staring at him?" Ellaria is amused by what the Targaryen girl could do. Aera just nodded, she doesn't know how to clarify things to the woman.

_

While having this conversation, in the Red Keep where Tyrion was in front of his father who's seating uncomfortably on the throne while skimming at his son.

"Why I am still in chains?" Tyrion spat looking at everyone. There's Jaime on the corner, Cersei glaring at him, and other Lords.

"All indictments against are proven not guilty but the impairment you cause will be penalized," Tywin declared directly looking at the man.

Tyrion grimaces.

"You will be exiled to the wall!" The man declared, Cersei snickered. Jaime looks anxious while Tyrion's face fell. He knows these people wanted to get rid of him right from the start and there's nothing he could do.

"You could not do that to me! My champion won the trial!" Tyrion snarls at the man.

"I can and I could. Take him to his dungeon and in the morrow, he will be sent to the wall" Tywin commands and two Kingsguard take Tyrion away sending him back to his dungeon.