Chapter Twenty One

Aera arrives at Kingslanding for Tyrion Trial, she loves this scene so much that she cannot miss it.

But she missed it either way, because she's always late. Tyrion was sent back to prison once more having that kind of speech.

Aera knows it's time for her to make her move and look for Oberyn. Where could she find this man, in the brothel with his wife fucking a lot of whores.

Aera who had never been inside the brothel wanted to burn it down for seeing so many skins, she's not conservative but everything is rather an irrelevance.

The Princess barges into their private room without any announcements seeing that the Prince of Dorne is having his time with his wife and two more whores.

"Great sight, now If you please. I need to talk to Prince Oberyn." Aera said looking at them. Oberyn frowns seeing a girl with a mask interrupt his activity.

"Who are you?" Ellaria asked. The two women still didn't leave and Aera grows impatient.

"Just leave both of you now!" Aera sternly said making the two rush out of the room.

"I paid those girls!" Oberyn said as he put some clothes on. He stands up and walks towards Aera. "Why don't you replace them?" The whispered and Aera rolled her eyes the walk to the sides where the seats are. She sat down and then looked at the two.

"A decade ago you made a secret alliance or a pact. About marrying your niece Princess Arianne Martell is going to marry my beloved/abusive brother Viserys. " Aera said catching the man's attention. Even Ellaria stands up from the bed and puts some clothes on.

Oberyn walked towards the girl trying to make sense of what she said.

" You're a Targaryen? " Ellaria asked and Aera nodded.

" Now is there a safe place for us to talk, these places have ears. " Aera said looking around, she already place a sound barrier around but her power won't last long.

They arrive at the woods outside Kingslanding where no one can see them or hear them.

Aera removes her mask surprising the two with her beauty. " I'm Aerasanne Targaryen, it is noticeable that I change the color of my hair. " Aera said and the two nodded.

" Your brother is dead, what do you want from us? " Oberyn asked.

" You wanted to be the champion of Tyrion Lannister against The Mountain. " Aera informed.

" Yes, that man killed and raped my sister, Elia. I will do anything to kill that man. Made hi-" before the man could continue the Princess interrupts him.

"You will die..."

"No.."

"You. Will. Die." Aera firmly said and he touched the man's forehead to show him what will happen when he fought the mountain.

She shows him his death, by the very own hand of the man who killed his sister. Oberyn stumbles back seeing the vision.

"What is that!?" The man hissed.

"I'm a Targaryen and most of us have our ability to do things, you have the blood of Targaryen from Daenerys... The one who married Maron Martell. That is the reason why I manage to show you that vision. " Aera notified them, she could indeed transfer that vision to anyone who has the blood of a dragon.

Oberyn swallows thickly seeing his death at the hands of The Mountain.

" Why did you show me that?" Oberyn asked.

" I will help you, defeat The Mountain. In exchange, you will support my sister's claim to the Throne. When the time comes, you will be there to support her. " Aera proposed.