Chapter Thirteen

Aera travels farther to the North to finally meet her nephew, Jon Snow. Upon Travelling, she came across a pack of wildings at their camp.

Now she's thinking about the best way to get Jon's attention without the attention of the wildings interrupting their meeting. Aera looked up seeing the tall wall, one of this day she will jump off that wall

Will she live? No one knows.

But right now the girl is staring at Jon Snow and Ygritte. Their love is similar to Talisa and Robb's yet so different.

Duty is the end of Love and Love is the end of Duty.

Aera watched as the wildings together with Jon Snow, climb the wall using some axes, ropes, and pitons. Even Aera finds the wall dizzying. The Princess watched them from the ground as they start climbing the wall.

Jon Snow who was at the bottom of the rope looked down to see Aera looking at him while he climb, he almost falls while looking at her but luckily his axe are already in a plunge into the ice giving him his balance back. He's about 50ft off the ground, he looked up to see Ygritte climbing and he looked down again expecting the girl to disappear but she was still there.

Aera stared at the eyes of Jon Snow, she sighed and walked away leaving the man who follows her to walk away. She will just wait for him at the top or teleport around to see what's going on before coming back here.

_

Aera travels to a dungeon where Theon was held and tied up, she saw how Ramsay tortures the man and its finger, and Aera looked away as she heard the screams of Agony.

When Ramsay leaves the room, it's the time Aera shows her presence to Theon. Theon slowly lift his head to see who was there and there she saw a girl looking at him, a girl with a black mask and her dark brown hair covering her eyes.

Aera took a deep breath and takes her canteen, she slowly moves the canteen to Theon's mouth letting the man drink until he quenches his thirst. Aera then looked at the finger of Theon, she touch it slowly removing the pain from the man.

She read that in the book that was given by Visenya. She finds out a lot of things inside the book. She also could heal someone's illness, wound, bruise, or anything that can be healed, it's the gift that was given by the gods.

Aera slowly healed the man's finger but not all of it, to avoid suspicion. She cannot save Theon yet but she will.

"Help... Me" Theon said in a raspy voice. Aera just nodded.

"I can't, not yet," Aera whispered and walked away. She turned back to the man but she walked away.

Theon cannot lift his head anymore to see where the girl goes and he didn't see her disappearing in front of him.

_

Aera goes back to the wall to see what's going on with Jon Snow with his climber wildings. They're probably in the middle of the wall when the weather has worsened for the climbers. They shout to be heard over the howling winds. Each blow of the axe takes great strength to penetrate the ice. Ygritte buries her axe in the wall, but a great crack opens across it. The ice wall cracks and pops to her right as the fissure travels across it. Suddenly, a huge swath of the wall gives way, taking three wildlings with it. They scream amidst the roar.

Aera is on the left side of Jon Snow, probably a few feet away from them, she used Tiara her sword plunges into the ice and steps on it to watch the wilding climb.

The Valyrian Steel that Visenya gave her has a good quality that won't snap any minute, they inform her to take good care of the sword because it is indestructible. It cannot be burned, melt, or anything.