Chapter Thirty Three

Aera, Catelyn, and Robb's passage toward Castle Black take them a few days to do so.

Aera could just teleport them but she was not in the spirit to use her energies, once they got there, they stop nearby.

The Princess takes off before the two to tell Jon who's arriving. Aera ride her horse towards the area, then they already spotted her. A girl in a white hood riding a white horse, they recognize her silver hair right away.

A single horn was heard, making the gates open. Aera was greeted by the frowning Tormund that turns into a smile seeing his favorite Princess.

"Princess Aerasanne! Welcome back!" Tormund said giving the worst courtesy that Aera had seen. The Princess rolled her eyes and dismount her horse.

"Where have you been?" Tormund approaches her. "Jon wanted to leave the Night's Watch," Tormund informed her making the girl turn to him.

"Since when have I stayed in one place, besides Jon understands what he's doing," Aera informed.

"Will you change his mind?" Tormund asked and Aera shake her head.

"His choice, not mine," Aera whispered looking at the man then she looked up to the balcony where she saw the man, there was always a smile plastered on his face whenever he saw Aera. Jon descends from the balcony and walks to Aera.

"I have some people with me that you would like to meet" Aera informed confusing the man. Then they heard another horn, and they then open the gates to reveal the horses with someone in it. Both of them wear black cloaks.

" Who are they?" Jon asked.

" Someone important" Aera whispered. The girl unconsciously grabs the man's wrist and approaches the newcomers. It was Lady Catelyn who removes her hood while looking at Jon, Aera saw that the Lady's face soften seeing the man.

Jon was surprised to see the woman alive, he cannot believe it. Then he turned to the other person who slowly removes his cloak revealing his older brother, Robb. Robb stared at Jon, then his eyes drifted to Aera and Jon's hands.

Robb dismounts his horse while Jon approaches his brother to hug him. They embrace seeing each other once again.

Aera smiles from behind.

"Who's that other pretty man?" Tormund appears beside her.

"His brother" Aera answered. Tormund looked shocked seeing this, all of them are prettier than his daughters.

"No wonder"

"What's going on inside of your head? I'll be thrilled to know" Aera grunted at the man who was bewildered looking at the man and Pyp approach them.

"That's Robb Stark! The King in the north" Pyp mumbled.

Lady Catelyn slowly dismounts her horse while smiling at the two, she will admit she doesn't like the other man but Aera told her that she needs to let go of it, Jon is not part of it. Slowly, she understands that she should be kinder to the man.

Lady Catelyn approaches them, the two let go of each other. Jon stared at the woman. "Lady Catelyn" Jon muttered and the woman smile as she embrace the man.

Jon who was stunned slowly hug back, "You've grown." The woman said hugging the man.

The moment they let go, Jon was really relieved seeing that Robb was alive and kicking. "You're alive" Jon muttered.

"Got saved by a girl," Robb's said glancing at Aera who was talking to Tormund. The three of them turned to her which made Aera look at them, she smiles.