Chapter Nine

Ser Jorah returned after hearing what had just happened but what happened next is worst. Pyat Pree manages to take Daenerys dragons to the house of the undying using his Doppelganger. Aside from that, Xaro manages to kill the other 13 and become the King of the Qarth.

Daenerys saw the death of the 13 as Xaro bring her to the council. She finds out during that time the doppelganger of Pyat Pree manages to take her dragons. Ser Jorah talked to the masked woman and Aera who waited for her sister outside the place.

_

"I must get my dragons back!" Daenerys angrily yelled. Aera did what she could do to prevent the warlock to take Daenerys dragons but fate let it happen again.

She knows that it is a must. Daenerys looked at her sister asking for advice or a vision of where her dragon is. "Sister you must help me" Daenerys plead. Aera hugs her.

"In the House of the Undying... I'm sure they are in there, you must go there to get your children." Aera said and wipes the tears of Daenerys. "I will come with you."

"That is what the warlock wants. He told you himself. If you enter that place, you will never leave again. His magic is strong. " Ser Jorah said.

" And what of my magic? You saw me step into the fire. You watched the witch burn. What did the flames do to me? Do you remember?" Daenerys asked.

"Until my last breath, I will remember. After I have forgotten my mother's face."

DAENERYS touches JORAH's face.

" They are my children. And they are the only children I will ever have. Take me to them." Daenerys said and Jorah nodded.

Aerasanne always felt like the child of these two people who love to argue and reconcile at the same time. Aerasanne is the number one-third wheel in the universe of Games of Thrones.

Aera looked at Irri and Rakharo, the two looked scared but on brave faces. Aera walked towards the two and other Dōthrāki scouting the area. "I'll leave my dragons to you both while Daenerys takes her dragons back," Aera said in Dōthrāki. The two looked at her worried but they both nodded.

"Kovarro come with us," Ser Jorah said and the man walked with them. Aera glance at her dragons once more and smiles. She walked towards Daenerys.

_

The four arrive at the base of the House of Undying. Aera could already feel the toxic power that could suffocate you to death. Daenerys circle the area and Ser Jorah follows her only to be greeted back by Kovarro.

The man looked up and called for the Khaleesi.

"Calm down, Ser Jorah. Daenerys would be back, I'm sure of it" Aera said looking at the place.

" Can you see it, Princess? What happens inside this place? " Ser Jorah asked and Aera shake her head.

" I cannot see through walls" Aera deadpan." But she will come back, do you think I would let her go here if she will not come back? " Aera asked.

Ser Jorah holds on to what Aera said, so far the girl's prediction has come true. Ser Jorah loves Daenerys while he looked at Aera like a little sister, a sister he needs to protect.

Aera touches the wall and she can feel her sister inside of it. She closed her eyes and tried to siphon the magic of the place helping her sister find the right way. Doing this gives a ton of energy to the girl while Ser Jorah observes the girl.

A couple more minutes Ser Jorah grow worried while Aera plays rock, paper, and scissor with Kovarro.

"You are too predictable Kovarro, let's try again," Aera said and the play again, and yet the man lost, this will be his new favorite girl.