Chapter Forty Five

"You seriously don't have to threaten the man," Aerasanne said inside the cabin.

" Forgive me, I just despised what he did in the last season same as Tyrion. You have to inform Daenerys that it's time for her to take Olenna in her hand" Daemyra said seating down on the mattress.

Aerasanne glance at Daenyra who sits beside her sister and grabs a book." I have a favor for us, Daenyra. " Aera told.

" What is it?"

" Is there a way for you to crown Daenerys as the Queen of The Seven Kingdoms in Dragonstone with a Valyrian Steel Crown?" Aera asked.

Daemyra seems to like the Idea while Daenyra is rather perplexed and honored.

" I could look for a crown that is made in Valyrian Steel but why me? Why would you prefer me to crown your sister?" Daenyra questioned.

" You are the Queen of Valyria, there's no one more suitable than you are. " Aera smiles while Daenyra frowns.

"The what now?" She asked confused.

" Daemyra told me. "

" I... It's true! We are rebuilding Valyria and sooner or later a ruler will emerge and that will be you. We both know I suck at the ruling, you could count on me in a battle method but not in the ruling. That is why you are the Queen of Valyria and will be the Queen of Westeros after our mother. I will accept no one aside from you and that is a promise" Daemyra declared.

Daenyra didn't say anything just stared at her twin who put so much faith in her, she doesn't know what to feel about that kind of expectation.

" You are the perfect one to Crown her in Dragonstone. " Aera said smiling. Daenyra know in terms of the logic that they're trying to say it is suitable for her to crown Daenerys in Dragonstone but in Kingslanding it should be Aerasanne

" Then you should Crown your sister in Kingslanding. The people love you and once you proclaim her as her true Queen of Westeros they will worship her. " Daenyra said and Aerasanne nodded.

Aerasanne had been planning everything from the beginning and these two will help her to overcome everything that will come her way. She just has to hurry up, because during this time Bran already learns who is Jon Snow.

" What should I do about Jon? " Aera asked.

The twins stared at her. " Never tell anyone about what you know and what you don't. No matter what happened don't let them bring your sister down. "Daenyra's advice.

" Bran will the three-eyed Raven and you better watch out for that. He will know too much, I don't believe he's innocent of all of this. He knows too much that could be prevented but he let it occur anyway to ascend the Throne. " Daemyra said.

" I know that, I'm not Tyrion. I already know what to do about him. He will know nothing, no matter how much he tried to look he will see nothing of who we are. I gave him a bracelet, I'm sure he's still wearing it. It will make sure that his emotions are still intact. " Aerasanne said before smiling.

" You are indeed a Dragon. " Daenyra said.

" That's incredible, he's not the weird robot who relives people's trauma because he can" Daemyra commented.

_

It's been a couple of days' voyage toward Dragonstone and everyone is enthusiastic except the Twin. Until they reach the Bay.

"Aera!" Daenerys called out. Aerasanne was behind the vessel with the twins looking over everyone. The three of them turned to the woman, everyone change their getup for the arrival. "We are here, Sister," The woman told.