2

When Jiang You was happily strolling up to the second floor, Jiang Qi was still sitting on the ground, motionless.

He really couldn't connect the pampered Jiang You before with the Jiang You who just stepped on the mouse neatly.

Although he has never met Jiang You a few times, Jiang You lives with his father after all, and is a true socialite.

But how can a famous lady catch mice like that?

This is completely unreasonable.

Jiang Qi stood up slowly, and then noticed his own embarrassment, and then thought of himself who had screamed just now, and his face instantly turned pale.

Why was he so unsatisfied just now? He was not as good as Jiang You!

Jiang Qi was a little angry. He quickly arranged his clothes, tried to keep a calm look, and hurriedly followed him to the second floor.

At this time, Jiang You had already chosen his room, which was the room with the best lighting in the villa.

In peacetime, she wants to sleep in the sunshine!

As soon as Jiang Qi reached the second floor, he saw Jiang You half leaning against the window, and then he saw Jiang You jump out. He was shocked and ran over quickly.

You were fine just now, why did you suddenly commit suicide by jumping off the building?

He said that a young lady like Jiang You would definitely not be able to bear such a huge life change! I must have been pretending to be calm just now, but in fact I was already going crazy!

Jiang Qi ran to the window in a cold sweat and saw Jiang You standing underneath intact, without any injuries.

Jiang Qi's pupils dilated:? ? ?

How did she get down there!

At this time Jiang You also heard the noise and turned to look at him: "I want to go to the back mountain to have a look, are you going?"

Jiang Qi asked doubtfully: "How did you get down there?"

Jiang You pointed to the mountain not far from the window. A big tree: "Let's go from here."

Jiang Qi looked at the big tree in front of him, and his whole body was about to burst.

Why can't you take the stairs if you want to go down from the tree? And this tree is quite far away from the window. What if I accidentally step on it?

Jiang You was still urging: "Are you going?"

Jiang Qi hurriedly said: "Go!"

He wanted to see what Jiang You was doing in the back mountain.

Jiang You nodded and pointed to the big tree: "Then come down."

Jiang Qi's face instantly turned green.

Jiang You looked like he couldn't do it unless he jumped from the tree.

But who in the right mind would get down from a tree?

He held it in for a long time and finally said: "Wait a minute, I'll take the stairs!"

He jumped from the tree because of his stupidity. What if he fell to death?

Jiangyou under the tree shook her head.

Walking up the stairs, in her world, had been done eight hundred times.

After a long time, Jiang Qi walked around from the front to the back, followed Jiang You's footsteps, and the two of them went up the mountain behind.

This back mountain also belongs to the Jiang family, but no one has taken care of it. It is already a barren mountain and not worth much money.