67

After finishing the audition, Jiang You finally had free time, but she was still not idle. She was walking around her dilapidated villa. Jiang Qi couldn't understand what she wanted to do.

Within a few days, Jiang You transported a lot of things to the house, and Jiang Qi was stunned.

She actually wants to build a greenhouse again?

Is she crazy? She already has a vegetable garden, a chicken shed, a few fruit trees, and a fish pond, but she wants to build a greenhouse again?

Why is she so persistent in planting and breeding?

She is not short of money either.

The key is that she goes out to film movies every day, and she can't eat those things. He eats almost all the vegetables in the vegetable garden.

I really don’t understand. She looks like the kind of person who stayed in an era of scarcity for a long time, and once the resources were abundant, she started to plant and breed like crazy to stock up on goods.

Jiang Qi raised his head and looked around the villa. It was surrounded by wasteland and the barren mountain. He had previously thought that these wastelands were of no use. But now that Jiang You was struggling every day, he was afraid that such a large wasteland would not be enough. use.

Just as he was complaining in his heart, Jiang You called him: "Jiang Qi, bring my toolbox!"

Jiang Qi curled his lips.

Really, she asked him to get the toolbox again. Didn’t she know how heavy that toolbox was?

He stomped his feet and ran into the warehouse with great dissatisfaction, then rolled up his sleeves, gritted his teeth, and tried hard to lift the tool box.

He looked fierce, his eyes widened, and veins popped out on his hands.

Then he chose to open the tool box, take out half of the tools, and carry some out first.

I'm so angry, I'm so angry, but I was able to move ten centimeters last time!

He put the tool box in front of Jiang You and saw that Jiang You didn't start construction, but was looking at various materials again.

Jiang Qi felt that he had been studying very hard recently, and maybe he could understand it.

He quietly approached Jiang You and looked at the drawing in Jiang You's hand. It was a design drawing for automated irrigation.

The more he looked, the tighter his frown became.

What is this, so complicated!

Can't you draw it more clearly? The designers are really incompetent!

Jiang Qi stopped watching. He should just be an emotionless tool.

A few days later, it was the day when "Agriculture and Technology" was broadcast. As soon as this day came, Madoka immediately reminded everyone in the fan group: "Today, "Agriculture and Technology" will be broadcast. You must remember to watch it

!"

As she promised before Fans who wanted to watch responded one after another: "I know, I know, I will definitely watch it."

Anyway, just leave the TV on to increase the ratings of the show.

Another fan was very positive, "Hahahaha, I just want to watch it. My dad said that there is a big boss on the show today that he admires very much, so he forced me to watch it." When other fans heard this, they immediately asked: "