87

The young man bowed slightly and raised his hands in fists in front of his chest, looking very professional.

On the opposite side, Jiang You stood quietly without any movement.

Everyone couldn't help but wonder if it was Jiang You who made the move so neatly just now.

She looked completely unprofessional, so why did she subdue the other person in an instant just now?

For a moment, everyone focused on those two people.

The next second, Jiangyou moved! She struck out quickly, then grabbed the young man's arm again, twisted it to his back with a twist, and kicked him, causing him to kneel down again.

Everyone was shocked.

Exactly the same situation as before!

How did she do it?

The young man was already trying his best to take precautions just now, but it still ended in the same way!

It's as if the other party is just a weak little ant in Jiang You's eyes. No matter how arrogant the other party is, in Jiang You's eyes it's just a show of force!

How is this possible! Does she really know how to do martial arts?

The young man's eyes widened.

He was subdued again, unable to move again, and the fear of being arbitrarily controlled finally came back.

how so!

The young man swallowed. At this moment, he suddenly realized that the martial arts foundation Jiang You mentioned was different from his martial arts foundation.

His martial arts foundation is used for filming, while Jiang You's martial arts foundation is real martial arts!

The thought gave him instant goosebumps.

If he hadn't been auditioning just now, he might have been beaten to death by Jiang You instead of just being subdued like now!

At this time, Director Hua Jinli had already stood up.

There was obvious surprise in his eyes.

Her movements are so crisp and clean, this is the heroine he is really looking for!

He started observing Jiang You since she came in. His focus was not on her beauty, but on her eyes.

Extremely clean, pure and free, coupled with her neat movements just now, this is the chivalrous woman he wants to photograph who can conquer the martial arts!

He has been looking for her for a long time!

Director Hua Jinli immediately slapped the table: "It's her!"

The staff on the side recovered from the shock when they heard the director's voice.

What did the director just say?

Oh oh oh, it's her.

That's right! If not her, who else! Who else can do such beautiful moves!

Everyone became happy instantly.

They have been looking for this heroine for a long time, and they finally found it today!

Jiang You also let go of the young man who was playing against her.

Just when she was about to say "I'm sorry," the young man suddenly looked at her with a pair of admiring eyes and asked, "Can you teach me?"

Jiang You:?