65

When the general manager of Wansheng Equipment heard that Pei Shi'an was here, he immediately went out to greet him.

What's going on? Is this matter so important? Is Mr. Pei here?

Wansheng Instruments is a subsidiary of Wansheng Group, focusing on the manufacturing of equipment for the breeding industry. Although Wansheng Group started in the breeding industry and now has a high market share in the breeding industry, Wansheng Group's current main areas of focus are no longer Aquaculture.

Why are you paying so much attention to it all of a sudden today? Do you want to watch a talk show? This made him a little nervous.

He soon met Pei Shi'an, the famous heir to the Pei family.

Inevitably, he was stunned for a moment by his appearance.

Really, I am really worthless. I was stunned when I saw Miss Jiang You, and I was stunned again when I saw my own CEO.

These two people are just too good-looking.

Pei Shi'an walked all the way to the recording backstage and saw Jiang You sitting on the sofa. She tilted her head slightly and was chatting happily with the girl next to her.

She's so... so good-looking.

And when he was stunned, people in the room also looked at him stunned.

Oh my God, I have long heard that the young master of the Pei family is amazingly good-looking. The reality is even more amazing than the rumors!

Mainly, Pei Shi'an's good looks are not serious and reserved. His good looks are extremely ostentatious and aggressive.

Once you see it, you will never forget it.

What's going on today? Just here came the damn good-looking Jiang You, and here comes the damn good-looking President Wansheng. Why, are they filming a beauty pageant today?

There's no need to choose, you two will win without any doubt.

After a few seconds, the staff also reacted, quickly restored their professional attitude, and stepped forward to greet Pei Shi'an. Pei Shi'an was taken to the other side to learn about the parts involved in Wansheng Group today.

After all, Wansheng Group is very rich and has invested in many of their programs, so they have to be polite.

But this time, he couldn't see Jiang You anymore.

Pei Shi'an still looked dedicated, and only glanced at his idol with his peripheral vision.

On the other hand, Jiang You didn't pay much attention to Pei Shi'an. She only glanced at Pei Shi'an and was pulled away from her thoughts by the enthusiastic fans next to her.

Xiao Yuan blushed slightly and whispered: "So can I ask Teacher Jiang You for an autograph?"

Jiang You smiled: "Of course."

Xiao Yuan was very happy.

Ahhhhhhhh her idol is so good!

The interview went very smoothly. When Jiang You talked about the intelligent poultry detection system, her logic was clear and her thinking was quick. Many of the entry points were very different from what they imagined, which surprised everyone.

Why does it feel like the education system she received is different from theirs?

The perspective of looking at the problem is very different.

Sure enough, is this the difference between the boss and them?

Everyone looked at Jiang You with more admiration in their eyes.