50

The detectives were all stunned on the spot, mainly because the scene in front of them was so shocking.

Jiang You has fair skin and a very delicate and beautiful appearance, forming a very obvious contrast with the sturdy black horse. How to describe the scene?

It was as if the princess who thought she would be kidnapped by the dragon was riding on the dragon.

Is this the kind of plot their game can have?

Also, how did she put the rope on the robber? How is it possible that you can still tie people up while riding on a horse?

The detectives slowly came to their senses and rushed to Jiang You's side. When Jiang You saw someone coming, she got off her horse. The catcher Shan subconsciously went over to help her. What he was thinking at that moment was: Oh, oh, oh, don't fall. .

The next second he suddenly woke up: She could go up, how could she not come down? He was confused by her face again!

When Jiang You came down, he asked curiously: "Have you ever ridden a horse before?"

Jiang You answered honestly: "Never."

Everyone:!

you're lying! How can you have a hunting temperament if you have never ridden before?

"Then how did you know how to ride just now?"

Jiang You looked up at the robber and said sincerely: "He taught me."

The robber demonstrated how to mount and control a horse in front of her, and she learned it by the way. .

Now the audience couldn't sit still.

【What? Did she just learn it? ]

[Where did I have time to study just now? Didn't she immediately follow the robber as soon as she saw him mounting his horse? ]

[Wait a minute, she didn't learn it just by looking at it! Is this reasonable? ]

[Why, in addition to quantum speed reading, she also knows quantum speed learning? Is this a learning ability that humans can have? 】

The one who collapsed the most at this time was the robber.

He wanted to cry but had no tears: What? You said you learned riding from me? Are you here to catch me after studying?

Hahahaha, are you crazy or am I crazy? Do you hear these human words?

At this time, the groom also caught up with him. When he heard Jiang You's words, his head suddenly widened, "Is this your first time riding a horse? It actually listens to you?" As he spoke, he walked

up to the black horse and only stretched out his hand to touch the horse. The horse immediately shook his head roughly and slapped him in the face, showing a very bad temper.

Others then remembered that there seemed to be a fierce horse on this street that was only used for display. It was so handsome that the game production team could tolerate its extremely bad temper.

Isn't this the same horse?

Shan Captou immediately asked Jiang You: "How did you make it listen to you?"

Jiang You turned to look at the black horse.

How do I make it listen to me?

She hasn't thought about this problem. She just uses it when needed. Does she still need to consider its temper?

She thought for a moment and said, "It has a good temper."

As soon as these words came out, people in the scene immediately started to think: Could it be that the horse's temper has become better? They have long wanted to ride such a handsome horse, and now is the time to give it a try.