58

Pei Shian was determined not to change.

He just stood there ostentatiously, waiting for his idol to arrive.

After a while, a car stopped at the door of Wansheng Building. The door opened and a girl came out. When she raised her head, that beautiful face ran into Pei Shi'an's eyes.

So...so beautiful.

Pei Shi'an didn't expect that Jiang You would be even more beautiful than in the live broadcast.

He is indeed his idol!

Pei Shi'an stepped forward immediately. As soon as he walked in front of Jiang You, Jiang You smiled sweetly at him and said in a sweet voice: "Hello!"

Pei Shi'an was stunned for a moment.

My mind goes blank.

Uncle Li watched from the side and coughed twice: "Hello, Miss Jiangyou, this is our President Pei."

Pei Shi'an came back to his senses and was a little annoyed when he thought that he was stunned in front of his idol, so he quickly said: "Hello "My name is Pei Shi'an."

Jiang You looked at the tall man in front of her, a little surprised by his appearance.

He is the most beautiful person she has seen since arriving in this world.

She thought of the words in the rules of interpersonal communication: praise others without hesitation.

So she praised sincerely and straightforwardly: "You are so beautiful!"

Pei Shi'an's ears turned red, "Thank you... thank you."

Uncle Li next to him looked at Pei Shi'an, confused: Why are you still stuttering?

Several people entered the building and got on the elevator.

Jiang You stood next to Pei Shi'an, shorter than Pei Shi'an.

Pei Shi'an secretly lowered his head and saw the beautiful tip of her nose and long eyelashes.

So lovely.

He is indeed his idol.

Pei Shi'an felt that he had really good vision.

What Jiang You said just now suddenly came to his mind. She said he was so good-looking.

Why did she suddenly praise him?

He peeked over again.

Why praise him?

Ding - the elevator door opened, and several people came to the president's office.

In fact, there is nothing special today. The main thing is to meet Jiang You to express the importance Wansheng Group attaches to her and hopes for long-term cooperation in the future. Wansheng Group will also provide remuneration that is far higher than that of other companies.

Pei Shi'an has done this kind of cooperation negotiation hundreds of times, but today his head is a little uncomfortable.

As soon as he saw Jiang You's face, he thought that she had just smiled and complimented him on how handsome he was.

The tips of the ears are redder.

Really, why on earth did you praise him for looking good?

Uncle Li looked puzzled.

What's going on with the young master today? It's not professional at all.

He coughed twice and reminded: "Mr. Pei, there will be an interview with "Agriculture and Technology" later. Can you talk to Miss Jiang You?"