51

There was a commotion in the main hall, and they all complained that the Prime Minister was shameless.

The two attendants and the two thieves who had just identified Jiang You quietly set their own favorability of Jiang You to full.

The audience watching this farce was stunned.

【Fight, fight! (Excited)]

[Hahahaha, so Jiang You has the highest status now? 】

【I never expected that Jiang You, the working king, would go to the palace [dog head]】

At this time, the director was still standing in a daze, looking at Jiang You who was surrounded by people in the hall and wearing the crown of emperor, his head suddenly hurt a little .

Well, why did he start as "Little Beggar"?

Is it to see them suffer?

So what's going on now?

Jiang You has become the "Emperor"?

In disbelief, he took a few pieces of paper in front of the game production manager next to him, which recorded in detail several possible endings of the game.

He read it from beginning to end, and then pulled the person in charge of the game next to him: "Tell me, which ending here says that one can become the emperor?" The game producers were

also confused, they didn't do it at all. In the ending of "Emperor", even the five princes did not die.

Who knew that Jiang You could be so fickle and change the entire plot!

As Jiang You ascended to the "throne", the game came to an end, and the broadcast sounded the end prompt.

The other guests finally breathed a sigh of relief after hearing the prompt tone.

Oops, this game is really not easy to play.

At this time, Lin Jiuxu was disguising himself as a woman and fighting in the emperor's harem. When he heard the end prompt, he immediately crossed his arms.

He has successfully become the queen, so he must be the person with the highest status!

The audience looked at his proud face and couldn't bear to let him hear the tragic news that the emperor had been replaced.

At this time, Qi Quandan was still doing punishment tasks in the Yamen. He had not completed yesterday's tasks and was exhausted from being punished today.

This bad game is over, but his status should still be good, and he has gained a lot of favorability.

Zhang Lechen couldn't find a job. In order to have a place to live and something to eat, he went to work as free labor in a sesame seed cake shop. When the announcement came, he almost cried.

Woohoo, he doesn't want to make sesame seed cakes anymore. Kneading the dough every day is so tiring.

Bai Muyang went to work in a butcher shop. After only a few days, he already felt a bit like an ancient butcher.

As for Liu Xinyue, her original intention is still the same, she is still a beggar, but she has established a beggar gang and has become the boss of the beggars.

The few people who were doing well were happily waiting for the broadcast to continue to inform everyone of their score rankings.

Not only them, but all the NPCs in the game are waiting for the result notification. They are really curious about how the princes died. Was it killed by the Second Highness or the Fourth Highness?