75

After the filming of "Phoenix" ended, Liu Cheng arranged for Jiang You to rest for a while, just in time for Wansheng to participate in the robot competition.

During this time, Jiang You and Pei Shi'an have become familiar with each other through the robot competition. The main manifestations are that Pei Shi'an actively sends robot information to Jiang You, actively shares the current robot development situation with Jiang You, and actively explains to Jiang You what kind of competition this is. .

Then harvest batches of cute emoticons from Jiang You.

He holds a mobile phone in his hand every day, repeatedly watching the emoticons and every exclamation mark posted by Jiang You.

Wansheng's robotics research team was very confused.

Isn't Mr. Pei paying too much attention to them during this period? They even have to watch the game in person, which puts a lot of pressure on them.

Of course, the competition itself is quite stressful.

But then I thought about it, Mr. Pei paid so much attention to it, probably because they lost last year.

Since they started developing robots, they have participated in every robot competition. This is a competition that attracts global attention. The strength of each team is likely to affect the evaluation of each company by major investors.

Of course, Wansheng is rich and has no shortage of this investment, but this competition has gradually become an authoritative ranking of technical capabilities in the field of robotics.

Wansheng has not been involved in the field of AI robots for a long time. Thanks to Wansheng’s origins in breeding, it has begun to develop various hardware production very early. Various mechanical hardware has a complete and mature industrial chain, and the quality of its products is also They are top in the industry, so their robots are developing very quickly.

Once they are put into production, they will have many advantages over other companies that only start from AI robots.

After all, they have the best industrial chain supporting facilities and the best talents in the entire industry chain.

It can be low cost but high quality.

The several robot dogs they have tried to sell in the past few years are unrivaled at the same price point.

However, they still lost last year. After all, they started late. Last year, several talented researchers suddenly appeared in countries H and K, which made last year's competition extremely fierce.

"Sure enough, Mr. Pei still cares." They thought.

Soon it was the day before the competition. Pei Shi'an got up early and sat quietly until it was time to pick up Jiang You.

When Uncle Li came, he saw a scene like this. The young master who showed off to his parents was wearing a very ostentatious suit, sitting obediently on the sofa and staring at the clock.

Uncle Li: ...

It's normal. He's used to it. As long as he encounters something related to Miss Jiang You, his young master will behave a little abnormally.

Not a big problem.

He stepped forward and said, "Master, the car is here."

Pei Shi'an looked at the time and saw that it was almost time. He stood up and said, "Let's go."

His pace was a little urgent.

Uncle Li looked at his steps and was a little confused for a moment: Is this what chasing stars is like?