69

After the marketing account disappeared, the topic square became more harmonious, and many netizens who crowded in became extremely curious about Jiang You.

What kind of person is this Jiang You? She hasn't posted on her blog today. The matter is such a big deal. When will she come out and respond?

Many netizens squatted on Jiang You's homepage, waiting for her to come out and say something.

Everyone also speculated what she would say.

[I guess I want to talk about my identity, right? There was quite a fuss just now. ]

[Or can you tell me how to develop it and prove it from the side? ]

[Why don't you repost the official message, it will be more popular hehehe]

Everyone thinks that Jiang You will take the opportunity to publicize more about his research. After all, this kind of thing is completely unique in the entertainment industry.

Waiting and waiting, they really waited for Jiang You to post on her blog, but the content surprised them.

She posted a condensed promotional clip of "Little Miss Guess".

Everyone:?

She didn’t mention research at all!

There were many netizens paying attention to this matter, and they were all waiting for Jiang You to speak out. But when she did, was she really promoting her new drama?

I would like to see what kind of drama this researcher is filming.

A large number of netizens clicked on the promotional video and screamed like crazy.

[Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh what kind of human cookie is this! 】

【啊啊啊啊啊啊啊我好吃这种酸酸甜甜的青梅竹马剧情啊,快给我播!]

[Jiang You is so stunning, my god, her makeup is so beautiful! ]

[Such a beauty must be filmed for me, film it hard for me! 】

For a time, this promotional video was wildly forwarded, riding on the huge wave of traffic just now, and gained the attention of many netizens.

On the list of "Audiences' Most Anticipated Dramas", the small online drama "Little Children" has soared from the bottom position to the first place.

Director Meng Julin was dumbfounded.

What? A little puppet from his family has shot to the top of the list of "Audiences' Most Anticipated Dramas to Be Aired" before official promotion has even begun? Are there so many passer-by fans?

This is a scenario that he would never dare to dream about!

He had previously arranged to send several promotional videos to each artist, asking them to help promote the work by watching their work arrangements, but he never expected that Jiang You would arrange the promotion at such a time.

She actually perfectly transferred this huge attention flow to this little ancient puppet that is to be broadcast.

Nothing is wasted!

What an extremely smart little genius she is!

The director was going crazy with joy. He was holding his mobile phone and turning it around. He kept rejoicing that he had chosen Jiang You. He really had discovered a huge treasure!

On the other side, Liu Cheng watched helplessly as the traffic about Jiang You's participation in "Agriculture and Technology" continued to migrate to "Little Miss Guess", and everyone was dumbfounded.