37

Early the next morning, the netizens who were watching noticed that netizen’s comment and all stopped.

Isn't he here to cause trouble?

Is it possible that we are really here to discuss technology?

Looking for female stars to discuss breeding techniques? Go crazy!

This netizen was afraid that Jiang You would not see it, so he mustered up the courage to send Jiang You a private message.

He really wanted that system.

Jiang You only saw the news after being reminded by Liu Cheng. She replied to the netizen's private message: "I bought the temperature control, and I changed the rest myself." The netizen had been holding his phone and opened it as soon as he received the message

. , was stunned when he saw the reply.

What? Did you change it yourself?

Isn't she an artist? Still doing this?

He then tentatively asked, "Can you send me a video of the system's operation? I've never seen it before and I'm really curious." After

Jiang You saw the news, she sent the previous operation video to netizens.

Netizens opened the video and were shocked.

This, this, this! Can you change it yourself?

She is a genius!

I only saw a few videos showing that there is a large screen in the chicken shed. In addition to displaying the real-time temperature and the operation of the automatic temperature control, it also displays the current number of abnormal chickens.

Not only that, when the chicks return to the nest at night, the entrance will automatically identify the status of the chicks and isolate the abnormal chicks to the other side.

In other words, this system will conduct intelligent isolation every day, and then be further verified by the breeding owner.

This is too awesome!

He is so envious!

This farming netizen immediately became an ardent fan of Jiang You, and would say it to everyone he met: "I know an artist, she invented a system..." It was passed on to ten people, and it was passed on to hundreds of people

. It has quickly spread in the breeding circle.

It is said that there was a farmer who invented a very good system and was also a craftsman.

Some manufacturers of breeding systems became interested when they heard this.

After asking around, they finally got Jiang You's contact information and called Jiang You.

"Hey, are you Miss Jiang You? I heard that you invented an intelligent anomaly detection system. We would like to take a look at it. If it is suitable, we would like to acquire this system. When is it convenient for you?" he added at the end

. One sentence: "The price is negotiable."

Jiang You really didn't expect that this set of equipment could make money. Of course she likes money.

But she is a famous artist now, and she has a variety show to film the day after tomorrow, and she will be paid for it.

So she said: "Wait until I come back. I will participate in a show first."

The manufacturer was confused. It was the first time he heard such a reason.

Are there any programs that farmers can participate in?