45

The audience in the live broadcast room looked at Jiang You who took off and took a few seconds to recover.

[She just turned over? ]

[How can she be so relaxed! ]

[Hmm... This is an idea to break the situation that I have never imagined...]

[Hahahaha, the boy's face turned green] The

boy at the door rubbed his eyes hard to make sure that Jiang You was gone, his head was buzzing. ring.

The player just now was playing a game, not filming, right?

How could she get over this without Wia?

No, the point should be that she actually climbed over the wall!

And she turned it over in front of him!

Since he became this NPC, he has seen people bribe honestly, people who want to force their way in, and people who have no money to give up, but he has never seen people climb over the wall in front of him.

This is simply a great shame!

He hurriedly turned around and ran inside, thinking that maybe she broke her leg and ran slowly, so he could stop her before meeting Mr. Zhang. As soon as he entered the door, he was stunned again. Jiang You was no longer around.

The boy broke into a cold sweat.

It was only a few minutes before and after. There were no trees inside the wall for her to climb, so she just jumped down?

Can it disappear so quickly?

He couldn't help but walk to the place where Jiang You climbed over the wall, and while checking it carefully, he muttered: "There is no Wia, how did she get over the wall?"

This made netizens amused.

Like the young man, many viewers posted frantic barrages to express their shock. Only Jiangyou's old fan kept a calm face and gracefully posted barrages to laugh at their lack of knowledge.

After all, they were the ones who saw Jiang You defeat a group of extreme athletes and quickly climb dozens of meters of rock climbing walls.

The amount of interaction in Jiang You's live broadcast room began to soar, and many viewers were attracted to follow Jiang You to continue looking for Mr. Zhang.

As soon as Jiang You climbed over the wall, she went straight to the back garden.

I don’t know where it is, but judging from the name, it should be at the end.

Sure enough, after walking through a corridor, she finally met Mr. Zhang who was growing herbs in the back garden.

Dressed in white, with white hair.

Very much like a reclusive outsider.

The audience praised the careful design of the NPC.

Zhang Lao raised his head when he heard the noise and looked at Jiang You, "What do you want from me?"

Without asking how it came about, the audience understood instantly: as long as the task is completed, no matter the means.

Jiang You replied honestly: "Hello, Mr. Zhang, I'm here to buy Ganoderma lucidum."

Upon hearing this, Mr. Zhang became angry immediately: "I'm here to buy Ganoderma lucidum again. Didn't I tell you that the Ganoderma lucidum has been picked up by that broken bird? If any of you have the ability to take down the Ganoderma lucidum, I will sell it to him!"