18

All netizens looked at the live broadcast room in shock.

[Have you seen it clearly? I didn't see anything, the name brand was gone! ]

[I heard a tearing sound. I thought it was Jiangyou being torn apart! 】

【Now I wonder if I am blind, it ended without me seeing anything! 】

Not only did the netizens not see it, but neither did the person involved, Li Sheng.

Was he torn? Depend on! When was it torn? How come he doesn't know!

He felt that the person in front of him suddenly disappeared, and then heard a tearing sound. He thought it was an auditory hallucination!

He reached behind his back and found nothing. Then he turned around and saw Jiang You holding his name tag in his hand.

How did she do it!

Li Sheng couldn't figure it out.

Impossible, absolutely impossible! He should be the one to tear off Jiang You’s name tag!

His eyes were red with anger, and he raised his hands, ready to take revenge. The two program staff members immediately came over, grabbed his hands with a slap, took out his gold coin bag from his clothes, and handed it directly to Jiang You. .

The whole process was very quiet.

Jiang You was so happy that she said to the two of them, "Thank you!"

When the two of them looked at it, they thought, Oh my God, such a beautiful girl is smiling at them.

Their faces flushed: "No, you're welcome."

Jiang You picked up Li Sheng's gold coin bag and poured all the gold coins into his own bag in front of Li Sheng. This operation made Li Sheng's nose angry. It's all crooked.

He instantly thought of his tragic experiences of being stoned, hit with a mace, and chased by ghosts. He finally got so many gold coins, but Jiang You took them all.

He is not willing to give in!

His eyes were fixed on Jiang You's hand. He wanted to remember the humiliation of this moment and snatch the gold coins back as soon as he was resurrected!

Hehe, Jiangyou, you won't be proud for long.

He looked at Jiang You with a sneer, and then saw Jiang You pick up the gold coin bag, shake it upside down, and say while shaking it back: "How many gold coins have you spent so long?" Li Sheng

:? ? ? What does she mean? Is she mocking him? Does she know what he went through for this little gold coin? Ah ah ah let me go, I will fight with her!

At this time, netizens: - Poof! Hahahahaha I'm sorry, I just couldn't bear it when I saw Li Sheng's pig liver-like expression. Hahahaha, sister Jiang You, you are killing people and killing people!

Netizens instantly became happy, counting gold coins with Jiang You across the screen.

After counting the gold coins, Jiang You put the gold coin bag into his arms with satisfaction, and then smiled sweetly at the roller coaster staff aside: "The roller coaster is really fun, thank you!" The staff member was stunned for a moment

.

Jiangyou said thank you.

She is so nice!

The staff secretly thought: From now on, I am a die-hard fan of Jiang You!

Jiang You happily went to find the next mission point, while Li Sheng quickly resurrected after a minute.

He twisted his neck and made a clicking sound.