19

"Damn!" At this moment, the top five players finally realized that he was torn apart? Damn Jiang You, she doesn’t have martial ethics, she didn’t even say a provocative word before starting the fight, she just fucking started !

Li Sheng, who watched the whole process on the other side, almost stared out of his eyes.

Is this how he was torn apart? Who can react to this?

He watched helplessly as Jiang You jumped down the steps. I went, that step was so long, and I jumped out in one go!

Then she moved very quickly to the player's side, grabbed the name tag accurately, brushed it on the ground without any pause, tore it off neatly, turned around and stepped up the steps, just in time to catch the blue marshmallows being ready.

The most awesome thing is that her figure was very stable throughout the whole process, and she even took a bite of marshmallow leisurely in the middle.

His expression was as calm as if he were going out to buy groceries.

Li Sheng was completely confused. He vaguely felt that something was wrong, but he couldn't express it.

Netizens are also frantically swiping their screens.

【I’m going, I’m going, I’m going! Jiangyou is so strong! 】

【So damn neat! Isn't this better than the TV series? ]

[Good guy, she's still eating marshmallows there. You're so casual that we think it's easy! ]

[If I hadn't seen him tear up four players with my own eyes, I would have thought he was as good as Li Sheng! 】

【——Poof! Li Sheng: Are you polite? ]

But there was no trace of pride on Jiang You's face on the screen, as if she was not the one who had just made such an amazing move.

She took a bite of the red marshmallow and then took a bite of the blue marshmallow, her eyes bright like stars.

She sincerely sighed: "It's so sweet."

The barrage changed direction instantly.

[That, that is to say, is there a possibility that this marshmallow is actually a buff bonus? ]

[Blue adds blood, red adds skills? ]

[Good guy, let me buy a red one. Can you help me pass the physical test? ]

[Which amusement park is this? I'm going! ]

[Ah ah ah, I don't care! It must be because of the marshmallows, please help me pass the exam! ]

The address of the amusement park was flashed in the barrage, and people formed groups to go to the amusement park to buy marshmallows. Not only that, there were also many people who wanted to go to the haunted house.

[As I said before, the haunted house instantly became interesting after it was transformed by Jiang You. ]

[Yes, yes! I have been to this amusement park. The haunted house before was too ordinary. If it were changed to this, I would go there again! 】

The owner of the amusement park has been paying attention to the live broadcast, and naturally saw Jiang You's live broadcast room with extremely high traffic.

At this moment, he looked at the bullet screen full of "I want to go to this amusement park" and shed tears of excitement.

Woohoo, there's help.

The business of their amusement park used to be very good. In recent years, with the rise of various amusement parks, their amusement park has gradually declined.