17

At this moment, no one cares about Li Sheng's life and death. The blood-clothed ghost's live broadcast room is full of "outrageous" messages, all the way to Jiang You's live broadcast room.

[Report! Jiang You's prediction just now has all come true! 】

Everyone looked at Jiang You again with big question marks, how did she do it!

And Jiang You didn't know how much impact her random prediction would have on the audience. This kind of prediction of other people's actions was just the basis for survival in her world.

In many battles with the enemy, if she made a mistake in judgment, she would be seriously injured or killed. Therefore, through countless life and death drills, this ability has become an instinct engraved in her genes.

Netizens were shocked and stared at Jiang You's live broadcast room, wanting to see how she could play.

Jiang You has arrived in a new room, which is a student dormitory with four bunk beds and a table in the middle. The atmosphere is very strange.

However, the audience at this time is no longer the previous audience. Their mentality has changed, and they have begun to unconsciously enter the perspective of the designer of the haunted house.

[There should be a few weird dolls on the bed to give it a more atmospheric feel. 】

【This light doesn't work either. We should add a little red light. ]

Those other netizens who had just come in saw these barrages as soon as they entered the live broadcast room, and were instantly confused: What? Did I go to the wrong live broadcast room? Is this the live broadcast room of the haunted house owner?

Jiang You continued to walk forward, and when she reached the desk, a female ghost in red rushed out, trying to scare people with her teeth and claws. Now even the audience can't stand it anymore.

[It’s not okay for you to appear so ordinary. ]

[You are so scary and have no level. ]

Those netizens who had just arrived were even more confused: What? Aren’t we bringing in Jiang You’s perspective?

Netizens responded confidently: Yes, this is Jiang You’s perspective.

New netizen:? ? ? I suspect you are lying to me!

Sure enough, in the video, Jiang You grabbed the hand of the female ghost in red with claws and teeth, and the female ghost in red said:? ? ?

Then I saw Jiang You push the female ghost in red back to the desk, take out a small notebook and start to analyze: "This can be more exciting." Netizens all swiped the

screen: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, there are many places Needs improvement!

Jiang You continued: "The most frightening thing about the female ghost in the dormitory is the quiet and eerie feeling. What's more powerful than other ghosts is that it can scare the guests so much that they feel oozing when they go home." Netizens flooded the screen with: Yes, yes, yes

! That's it!

Jiang You was very excited: "As soon as the guest opened the door, you were sitting at this desk, looking like a normal student. The guest might have thought you were another guest who was resting here and hadn't left yet. Just when they relaxed their vigilance, How about you suddenly smile weirdly, tilt your head, and then your head falls off?"

Netizen: Oh my god! It has a sense of picture, and I don’t dare to look at anyone casually after keeping it for three days!

When the female ghost in red heard this, she was also excited, "Okay, okay, okay, okay, okay, that's it!"