13

Jiang You raised his head and saw a girl wearing all black standing at the door, looking at her with a panic look on her face.

She instinctively looked at Ji Susu.

Attack power...zero.

It can kill him with one punch.

Soon, her rationality returned and she told herself that she had changed to a new world and wanted to be peace-loving.

The first step to being a peace-loving person is to say hello in a friendly way. So Jiang You said to Ji Susu enthusiastically: "Hello! My name is Jiang You!"

Her smile was like the sun.

Ji Susu was completely stunned. She stammered: "Hello, my name is Ji Susu."

After saying hello, Jiang You started to do her own thing. She was very busy and had to make the bed. , I need to take a shower and blow dry my hair. After drying my hair, I move a lounge chair to the balcony and lie down on it.

ah!

The breeze is blowing, and it’s not life-threatening to watch the stars and the moon. It’s such a great day.

Alas!

Jiang You likes this world from the bottom of her heart.

She has been busy here for a long time, and Ji Susu has not recovered from the greeting stage over there.

She thought angrily: She didn't perform well just now, Jiang You wouldn't think she was stuttering, right?

She was tangled here and there, and started to rehearse her next greeting for the 36th time in her head. When Jiang You had already got into the warm bed, she fell asleep.

Only then did Ji Susu realize that she had been delayed for so long!

No, her plan cannot fail. From tomorrow on, she will let Jiang You see what a truly attractive life is!

Ji Susu did what she said. She quietly set an alarm clock for 7 o'clock and decided to get up at 7 o'clock tomorrow morning to exercise. When she came back covered in sweat, Jiang You had just gotten up.

When Jiang You saw her full of energy at that time, she would definitely find how attractive a self-disciplined person is!

And she will also know that she, Ji Susu, is amazing!

The more Ji Susu thought about it, the more excited she became. Her mind was already replaying the highlight moment when she came back from exercise for the 60th time and opened the door to find Jiang You just waking up.

So Ji Susu suffered from insomnia.

Didn't fall asleep until four in the morning.

When the alarm clock rang, Ji Susu's eyelids moved and she really didn't want to think about it. But she quickly remembered her purpose. No, she had to show Jiang You how powerful she was and how self-disciplined she was. She had to get up!

Ji Susu struggled to open her eyes, took a deep breath, and got up from the bed. As soon as she got up, the dormitory door opened.

Ji Susu looked up and saw Jiang You, dressed in sportswear, standing at the door full of energy.

Ji Susu:? ? ?

She rubbed her eyes and looked at Jiang You with wide eyes.

Wait a minute, the plot is correct, but the person is wrong. She should be the one who is full of energy!

It must be a dream, it must be a dream, it's only seven o'clock, why is Jiang You back from exercising? This is different from what she thought!

Jiang You glanced at Ji Susu, who had a shocked face, and really didn't understand why this girl had such a rich expression every time she saw her. But she still said hello in a friendly way: "Good morning!"