7

Monday, at 7 o'clock in the morning.

Jiang Qi has been standing in front of the big iron gate for ten minutes.

Today he has to go to school, but there is no bus or subway to his school, and it takes two hours to walk.

He was going to walk, but he didn't hear the alarm clock ring.

He was so angry that he wanted to smash the phone, but then he thought about it and couldn't afford it, so he had to carefully put it back in his pocket.

He took out his mobile phone and looked at the prompt on the taxi app: the estimated waiting time was 2 hours.

The day lilies are cold.

There were only two choices before him. The first was not to go to school. But he skipped class last Friday and angered his head teacher, who threatened to call his parents if he skipped class again this week.

Ah.

Jiang Qi thought to himself: Where did I get my parents from?

And the second choice... Jiang Qi turned around and looked at the brand new pink bicycle in the yard, which was covered with Hello Kitty patterns.

No no no! Absolutely not!

He shook his head vigorously and decided to hold on a little longer. Maybe a miracle would happen and he would get a taxi!

Ten minutes later, Jiang Qi sneakily opened the big iron door and pushed the kawaii bicycle out.

He poked his head around, cautiously confirming even though he knew there was no one else living around.

Fortunately, no one saw it.

It only takes 45 minutes to ride there. As long as he parks his car far away from the school, no one will notice him riding such a bicycle!

Perfect!

To be on the safe side, he put on a mask and quietly went out.

Along the way, Jiang Qi's ears stood up all the way. Whenever he heard any noise, he was afraid that an acquaintance would find him. The more than 40-minute journey was like an adventure.

He came to a community ten minutes' walk from the school, quietly parked the car in the most secluded corner, and then sneaked away.

Woohoo, safe!

What a genius he is!

Jiang Qi, who got rid of his kawaii bicycle, instantly became confident. He took off his mask, put his hands in his trouser pockets, and headed to school in a hurry.

As soon as he arrived at the school gate, a group of people greeted him: "Brother Qi! You came so early today!" Jiang Qi's

first reaction was: Yes, thanks to the hello kitty bicycle.

wrong! Stop it, stop it! How could he remember that bicycle!

Jiang Qi waved his hand and replied coolly: "Damn, you can walk faster with long legs."

A group of younger brothers immediately echoed: "Yes, yes, yes, Brother Qi is

awesome!" Jiang Qi led a group of younger brothers and dragged him to school. Go inside.

It's okay, no one else in the world will know. He, Jiang Qi, rides a hello kitty bicycle to school, absolutely not!

--After

Jiangyou went out for a walk today, she started digging dirt happily in the yard.

She bought a lot of vegetable seeds and determined to plant half the yard with peppers, tomatoes and green vegetables.