11

Jiang You's series of operations not only shocked the audience, but also shocked the director.

Wait a minute, what is the purpose of setting 48 hours? Is it to let them consume energy and look at the embarrassment of these people?

So the most you can eat is a few wild fruits, but you can’t grill fish!

The most important thing is, who would carry flint and steel with them! They didn't tell the players at all what the first level was about.

And the most important thing is that the audience's response was surprisingly enthusiastic.

This, this, this... Okay, everyone, pay attention, the camera zooms in to give a close-up of the grilled fish!

Then all the viewers saw that the skin of the grilled fish gradually turned golden and crispy in the dancing flames, and the aroma seemed to penetrate the screen and hit the brain.

Siha - my mouth is watering!

[One thing to say, this grilled fish looks delicious! ]

[Ah ah ah, I can't stand it anymore. I'll place an order for grilled fish now! ]

[This picture is so delicious, I can smell the aroma. 】

At the same time, the aroma of grilled fish floated along the wind to the outskirts of the mountain forest.

The strong men who had been hungry all day were refreshed.

What is the taste! Why does it smell so good! Who is stealing food!

The fragrance became stronger and stronger, and the players who could have tolerated it suddenly collapsed.

Wang Wencheng was the first to say, "Um, who's eating?"

Can you give him some? It's so delicious!

"It smells like grilled fish. Where did the fish come from?"

A group of people looked around and finally found that the smell was coming from the mountains and forests. They were instantly desperate.

Wang Wencheng stared at the place where the fragrance wafted out, wishing he could sprint in 800 meters, grab the grilled fish and feast on it.

His feet stretched out, then retracted, stretched out again, and retracted again. He was testing the boundaries between food and safety, which made the audience laugh to death.

[Hahahaha I can see how fragrant the grilled fish is, the eyes of this group of people are shining. 】

This group of contestants couldn't eat fish, and they were greedy for the smell. A group of people gathered around the place where the smell was wafting, smelling the smell to stop their craving.

Wang Wencheng simply sat on the ground, randomly pulled a piece of grass, put it in his mouth and chewed it.

He brainwashed himself: I eat fish, I eat fish.

This look really made netizens laugh to death.

Netizens opened Jiang You's live broadcast room one after another, and saw that one of Jiang You's fish had already been grilled. She took a bite of wild fruit and a bite of fish. The scene was not to mention mouth-watering.

Netizens had a sudden idea and cut together the scene of Jiang You eating fish and fruits with the scene of the contestants looking at it.

In the edited video, Jiangyou is eating deliciously, and coupled with the beautiful scenery in the mountains, the whole scene is very pleasant.