20

All the contestants returned to their accommodation, washed briefly and then hurried to the cafeteria.

First, a group of people haven't eaten for a day. Unlike Jiang You, they have to compete against time, so how can they spend their time on eating?

So now they are starving to death.

Second, they now need to carefully observe Jiang You and find out why she won the first place!

A group of people rushed to the canteen, endured hunger and waited for a while, until Jiang You finally arrived.

A group of people followed Jiang You and started queuing up to get a meal. Jiang You took a big dinner plate, Ji Susu followed and took a big dinner plate, and the others followed behind. Inexplicably, they started to move in unison, and one of them took a big meal. box.

Netizens who watched the whole process:...?

I asked you to observe, not to imitate!

Jiang You came to the first window, she ordered sweet and sour pork, and then smiled sweetly at the meal aunt: "Thank you, aunt! You look so good today!" The aunt burst out laughing when she heard this, "

Oh, oh, This little girl has such a sweet mouth.

The series of people behind them said "Wow" in their hearts: Is this the number one social method? They can't admit defeat either!

So, everyone in the row of big men said angrily to the aunt: "Thank you, aunt! You look so good today!" The loud

voice almost made the roof of the cafeteria overturn.

Diner Auntie: ...

Netizens are laughing like crazy.

[Hahahahaha Auntie: Goodbye, goodbye, I still don’t want to look good today. 】

【Hahahahahahaha I'm going to die laughing, the sweet atmosphere is gone in an instant. ]

[Auntie: That's a good compliment. Don't praise me again next time. 】

Jiang You walked to the next window and asked the uncle who was serving the meal: "Are there any taro paste, mochi, sago milk, and pop-pop milk tea today?" The uncle hurriedly

replied: "Yes, there is, it will be ready soon!"

A group of big men behind him One listen, taro paste, mochi and sago milk topped with pop pop milk tea? What the hell? What the heck, get one first!

Then the milk tea uncle heard the angry voices one after another: "Uncle, we also want taro paste, mochi and soybean milk tea!" The

uncle's hand in making milk tea paused:...?

[Hahahahaha, I laughed so hard that I didn’t even remember the name. ]

[A portion of eight-treasure porridge is served. [dog head.jpg]]

[Uncle: I suspect you want to observe me. 】

A group of people finally followed Jiang You to prepare a meal. Some strong men secretly added a few large chicken drumsticks and two bowls of rice because they felt it was not enough. They sat on the table around Jiang You, munching on the chicken drumsticks and observing quietly. .

Then I saw the weak-looking little girl reaching up to tie up her hair.

Netizens immediately sat up and put all their dinner snacks in front of them.

[We are ready and ready to eat! ]

[Hey, wait a minute, my roast duck hasn't arrived yet, wait a minute, I'm not ready yet! 】