79

The second round of competition is all over, and the host announces the three teams that entered the finals.

"Now I have got the results of the second round. Congratulations to the Champion team, the Kuni team and the Wansheng Robot team for entering the finals!" The

whole stadium burst into cheers, especially the Chinese audience present. They defeated last year's team. The runner-up!

After the results of the second round were announced, the three teams had no time to celebrate. They immediately devoted themselves to preparations for the finals.

Jiang You and the Wansheng Robotics team sat around the research room and watched the game videos of the other two teams.

"The champion's strikes are more precise and powerful, and Kuni's reaction speed is very fast." Qin Ye analyzed.

Xiaolu over there answered: "Judging from the competition video, the comprehensive capabilities of our current robots are stronger than theirs."

Others agreed one after another.

Qin Ye's tone was still not relaxed: "But there is another most critical point. The finals are three robots competing together, which is very different from a duel between two people." On the other side, Jiang looked at Jiang who had been silent for a long time

. You finally spoke: "After watching the video of the game between them and us, who do you think is more difficult to deal with?"

Others immediately replied: "Us."

Jiang You nodded: "So if you were their team, you would set Who should be attacked first?"

Everyone was silent now.

Yes, in the finals every year, the strongest one will be attacked first.

Each team will set priorities in its own algorithm and solve the strongest one first.

With the current strength of their robots, they have a good chance of winning against the other two teams alone, but if the other two teams attack them together, they will definitely not win.

After all, their robots are also very strong.

Qin Ye suggested: "How about we prioritize increasing our defense capabilities?"

"It's possible, but it doesn't solve the problem. It can only delay the time of defeat." Others said.

Qin Ye looked at Jiang You again: "What do you think?"

Jiang You looked at the game being played in the video and said, "Let's change our tactics."

Others were a little confused for a moment: "What kind of change?"

Jiang You continued Said: "Generally in the finals, because they are robots, they cannot cooperate with opponents on the spot like real people, so they usually set an attack priority." Others nodded repeatedly: That's it, what next

?

"Generally, this kind of priority setting is that when a robot faces two robots at the same time, it will judge who to attack first based on the preset settings. If they both set our priority as the highest, it will cause the two parties to join forces. Phenomenon that attacks us."

Others continued to nod: Yes, yes, so what do we do?

"So the solution is to prevent them from seeing our robots."

Others:?

Is there such a solution? They never thought of this method!

If we can prevent the other party from seeing us, then we will only attack the other party!