61

Li Sheng's matter escalated very quickly. When Jiang You went to film the next day, the entire crew was eating it up.

"Hey Jiang You, have you seen the news? There is a big melon!" The crew enthusiastically gave her science knowledge, and she was as excited as a crocodile in a melon field.

"Do you know about Sun Qi? Don't you know?" The man became even more excited when he heard that Jiang You didn't know, "I'll tell you about him!" "This man is famous for playing tricks, let me search for

you , you see, these are his previous news, which shocked the entertainment industry. Now all these artists have withdrawn from the industry, and they have no face to see anyone!" I saw that the

search record was full of all kinds of pornographic news, with There are some messy pictures and true and false stories written by various marketing accounts.

Only then did Jiang You realize what a vicious situation yesterday was.

The world doesn’t seem that simple either.

But Li Sheng's side was even more chaotic.

He wanted to go to the set with the artist in the morning, but the artist refused to let him go with a black face, and was obviously alienating him, as if he had some kind of virus.

He was so angry that before he could curse, the company over there called him and asked him to suspend his work.

Work pause?

Hahahaha, laugh to death! Without him, Li Sheng, how could these artists become so popular so quickly?

Can one piece of fake news negate all his work?

These people are crazy!

He immediately called the company leader, but there were only endless words waiting for him.

He squeezed the phone tightly, and veins popped out in his hands.

He will never allow himself to fall!

No, wait a minute, he didn't seem to have told Sun Qi which room he lived in, right?

—On

the other side, Jiang You is already happily filming.

In the blink of an eye, it has been more than a month since he joined the cast, and director Meng Julin feels lucky to have hired Jiang You all the time.

He simply dug up a huge treasure!

Jiang You is not only beautiful in appearance, but also has a great personality, especially her sweet mouth. She praised the crew so much that everyone in the crew seemed to have their "little tails" raised.

He looked at his plan and arranged for people to release the final makeup photos.

For a small online drama like theirs that doesn't get much attention, there is no need to post any makeup photos during the filming, and not many people will watch it.

But this time it was different. Jiang You brought them a wave of traffic on the first day they started shooting. He thought about it and still wanted to give it a try, what if there was another wave of attention?

So the official account of the crew, "Liang Xiaowu Guai", posted the final makeup photos of the male and female protagonists, with the caption: Are these your favorite childhood sweethearts?

The director looked at the blog post and still felt a little uneasy.

After all, it has been more than a month since the day of filming. The crew has not carried out any publicity for more than a month. People will not forget them, right?