47

Chapter 47 The murderer must not be far away, hurry up and chase him!

Two attendants stopped Jiang You as he walked to the second floor.

One of the attendants in blue said slowly: "Miss, my young master wants to tell you something, please come with me."

Jiang You looked up at them, not wanting to go.

She still has tasks to do.

She raised her feet and was about to leave, but another attendant in black quickly stopped her: "It's a good thing."

Jiang You's feet stopped.

Good thing? Then go check it out.

At this time, the audience was also very curious, what plot did this trigger?

Everyone's eyes followed Jiang You to the box. There were guards on the left and right sides of the box, each with a scimitar hanging on his waist.

It seems that the people in the box are not simple.

Everyone's curiosity was aroused.

Jiang You entered the box. There was a man in Tsing Yi sitting inside, with a slim build, holding a fan and fanning himself.

Seeing Jiang You come in, the man curled his lips and smiled evilly, pointing to the seat next to him: "Girl, please have a seat."

All the audience looked at his deliberate evil smile: ...

This NPC is so dedicated, and his smile is really evil. , I don’t know how many times I practiced secretly behind my back.

Jiang You didn't sit down, she was busy with something else.

She asked: "What do you want from me?"

The man in blue raised his eyes and glanced at the attendant next to him. The attendant in blue immediately said: "Don't be afraid, girl. My young master is just enamored of the girl's beauty and wants to take her as his concubine. ."

The audience was stunned: Huh? There is also this kind of plot!

So outrageous and so reasonable!

The attendant asked again: "I wonder if the girl is interested?"

Jiang You paused, a little disappointed.

ah? It's not a good thing to give her money.

She turned around and left: "Not interested."

She was going to make monthly money.

The man in green was immediately stunned.

Didn't she even ask who he was? His appearance showed that he was not an ordinary person. How could she turn around and leave? This was not in line with the routine!

The man in Tsing Yi immediately said: "Wait a minute!"

Jiang You paused and turned around, "What else can you do?"

Are you paying now?

The man in green immediately showed a terrifying aura and threatened: "Girl, maybe you don't know who I am. You can't get out of this room just by thinking about it, and you can leave when you want. Come on, take it down for me."

Audience I was also confused: Is this a big shot? He dares to say such things?

When Jiang You heard this, she immediately became unhappy.

How can she make monthly money without going out, which is a full two taels of silver.

Her candied haws on a stick is still waiting for her. If it's late, the stall will be closed.