29

After buying a group of chickens, Jiang You started raising chickens and building a chicken shed.

She was so happy every day that she completely forgot about picking up GG.

That day, she and Jiang Qi were working on the chicken shed and cement, when Xiaoyu Brand called.

Jiang You answered the phone.

The Xiaoyu brand on the other end of the phone said kindly: "Hello, Ms. Jiang You, I am the person in charge of Xiaoyu Electric Vehicle GG. I am contacting you to see if you are available next Monday?" Jiang You thought for a moment and

remembered This 1.5 million.

"Oh, I'm free then."

The person in charge of Xiaoyu breathed a sigh of relief when he heard that there was a schedule. However, he heard a constant "swish" sound from Jiang You's side. He couldn't help his curiosity and asked cautiously: "Excuse me, what's going on over there? It sounds like there's a sound."

Isn't it because he's working for someone else?

I heard that there is a lot of competition to find her as a GG.

Then I heard Jiang You say: "The chicken shed is being built."

Xiaoyu person in charge:...?

She won't... she is building it herself!

No, no, no, it's impossible. How can anyone win so much money and build their own chicken shed?

The person in charge of Xiaoyu felt that he was crazy for making such a guess.

After hanging up Xiaoyu's phone, Jiang You was about to continue talking to Cement when the phone rang again. After picking up, a cold voice sounded on the other end of the phone.

"Hello, Ms. Jiang You?"

"Yes."

"That's right, we are Xinghe Media. Are you free now to talk about signing a contract?" The

staff on the other end of the phone were very confident. They Xinghe The media is one of the top companies in the industry, and any normal person would struggle to get in.

Dealing with this kind of amateur can be done in a few minutes.

Jiang You raised his head and looked at the cement next to him. If he delayed any longer, the cement would dry out.

"I'm not free now." Jiang You said honestly.

Confident Xinghe Media:?

They are Xinghe Media!

Are you not excited by this?

You won’t be preempted by other companies!

He immediately became a little anxious, "Have you signed the contract yet?" "

No.

" "Then when will you be free?" We at Xinghe Media can provide very competitive conditions in the industry. "

"Next Friday.

Xinghe Media quickly responded: "Okay, let's discuss it in detail next Friday. " "

After hanging up the phone, the person in charge of Xinghe Media breathed a sigh of relief. Fortunately, he got a chance to communicate. No,

wait a minute, why did he fall behind for no reason?

They are Xinghe Media!

Jiang You After hanging up the phone, she continued to work hard with Cement, as if what she had just communicated were trivial matters.