3

With Ji Tian's help, although Zhang Qingyu is still in the ground, it is a lot easier.

She thought to herself, "Oh! The girl is really a caring little padded jacket, and she won't change it for a hundred stinky boys.

After half a day, Zhang Qingyu didn't feel tired at all, and she felt that it was good to have a girl.

There is no big canteen yet, so after work, everyone goes home to eat in twos and threes.

Zhang Qingyu was hungry for a long time and desperate to go home and eat something to replenish her strength.

Unexpectedly, as soon as she got home, Zhang Qingyu saw Gou Dahua sitting on the threshold menacingly, and her eyes were staring at Ji Tian even more fiercely, which was very terrifying.

What's going on again? Zhang Qingyu frowned and asked, "Mother, what's wrong with you?"

"Humph! What's wrong with me? Gou Dahua's face was stinky, and he pointed at Ji Tian and said: "Ji Tian went crazy today, he fell the dog's egg down, and a piece of skin was broken on his buttocks, Zhang Qingyu, if you don't give me an explanation today, we won't be finished?" The

dog fell, Zhang Qingyu looked at Ji Tian, is this what his daughter will do?

Obviously, the girl was taught by her, and she had to hide when she met the dog, and she couldn't clash head-on with the dog, why did the girl forget it?

At this moment, Ji Tian's second uncle Ji Chengxin, second aunt Yang Zhi'er, and third aunt Gou Cao'er also returned.

Gou Cao'er, like Gou Dahua, is also a caring mother, especially her mother's baby, she sees it more important than her son.

"Ji Tian, you dare to push the dog, I won't believe Gou if I don't kill you today," said Gou Cao'er and rolled up her sleeves to beat someone.

Then, Ji Chengxin pulled Ji Tian behind his back and said, "Gou Cao'er, why are you so excited!" Isn't it just two children fooling around! What do adults mix!

"The eggs have been pushed down, why are you fooling around?" Gou Cao'er was not convinced, but looking at Ji Chengxin's big man, she didn't dare to come over.

And Ji Chengxin is waiting for her sentence.

"Last time, Tian Tian's legs were pushed by the dog's egg and the skin was broken, didn't you say the same! What's up! What you said now you don't recognize it? Or is it more precious for your Gou family? Gou

Xiaocao was blocked and speechless, and Gou Dahua saw that her niece was defeated, and said angrily: "A girl, can you compare with a dog?" She's certainly not as precious as a dog's egg.

"Cut, the dog egg doesn't believe in Ji, he is not precious, it's our business, in our Ji family, Tian Tian is a female baby, and it's better than the dog egg."

Ji Chengxin is not a person to mess with, he has been taught by his brother since he was a child, and his mouth is extremely sharp, and others who can speak are speechless.

Gou Dahua is in this situation now, she understands that what Ji Chengxin said is the truth, but she has this heart! Still unwilling.

said that Gou Dahua simply splashed and rolled again.

She sat directly on the ground, her hands and feet kept dancing, the dust flew everywhere, and her mouth was not ambiguous, crying, "Oh my God! Oh earth! It's not biological, it's different! I worked hard to bring people up, and in the end, I was blocked by one sentence from the left and one sentence from the right, I don't live anymore, and there is no way to live this day..."