11

Remember our web address. Baidu search; Two; Five; Zero. book. (Academy) or directly enter the domain name/2/5/0/s/y./c/c/

Realizing that everyone looked at him wrongly, Gou Dahua was so angry that he vomited blood, and he didn't expect these people to help him make the decision.

She simply howled again, "Old man! You see, you tried your best to help your child find a job, but in the end, he failed to learn..."

"Auntie, you're going too far."

Gou Dahua's words are simply □□ said that the people in the city brought Ji Chengcheng badly, and Ji Chengcheng has been working in the team, isn't it the people in the team who have damaged him.

They worked hard, but a cauldron fell from the sky, which is really wronged.

The popularity of the team is so big that he doesn't choose to say anything, and even Ji Chengcheng didn't escape well, and he was angry with everyone.

The convoy even said, "Auntie, if you want to cry next to it, don't get in the way!"

"Woo woo, I don't care, I want my son to come home!"

Gou Dahua finally said her purpose, she came today, mainly to put pressure on the people in the team, so that Ji Chengcheng would not be separated.

And if the team doesn't put pressure, she will make Ji Chengcheng's work yellow, in this case, Ji Chengcheng can only go back to his hometown to farm.

She still doesn't believe it anymore, she has become a scavenger in the soil, there is not enough food to eat, and she can't borrow food, Ji Chengcheng can still insist on not compromising with her.

As for Ji Chengcheng's work, he definitely can't come back, but it doesn't matter, anyway, he is strong and strong, and he won't earn less in the countryside, and the total score is better.

Gou Dahua paid attention to the crackling sound in her heart, and the captain asked her what she was going to do? She made a fuss and said that she wanted Ji to go home.

The captain of the team was delighted, but on the surface he was embarrassed and said, "Ji Chengcheng, you also know the rules of our team, when to leave and when to arrive at the destination, it is not up to us to decide, don't blame me." There

are so many captains, obviously preparing to fire Ji Chengcheng.

Ji Chengcheng struggled and said, "Captain, I can ask for leave to take my aunt back first." The

captain shook his head and said righteously, "You can bear it once, but if your stepmother comes to make trouble twice in three days in the future, where does our team come from so much time to delay?" What

the captain said was awe-inspiring, but Ji Chengcheng, who knew his purpose, only sneered in his heart.

However, one more friend has many roads, so Ji Chengcheng was not ready to tear his face with the captain of the car, but after struggling, he finally received his salary and resigned, and went home with a sad face.

Then, Ji Chengcheng's reputation was directly reversed.

Previously, some people thought that he forcibly separated his family and was a little unfilial, but when his work was lost by Gou Dahua, everyone felt that he was too pitiful to have such a ruthless stepmother.

Ji Cheng wants this kind of effect, although he said that he doesn't care about reputation, but to be honest, with a good reputation, it is much easier to get along with people on weekdays.

He has to resign anyway, and he can save his reputation by the way, which is a good thing to kill two birds with one stone.

In the evening, Ji Chengcheng took his bedding clothes and a bunch of other things, and returned to Tun decadently.