47

Ji Tian They wanted to inquire, but found that things were not quite right.

The first person they asked was the person on the left side of the house they were selling.

This person is a relatively old woman, so Zhang Qingyu came out, she just asked, "Big sister, do you know the house on the right side of your house..."

Before Zhang Qingyu finished speaking, the woman suddenly shook her head wildly, "I don't know, I don't know anything, don't ask me."

After speaking, the woman hurriedly went home and closed the door with a bang.

Zhang Qingyu and Ji Tianji looked at each other honestly, and said suspiciously, "What's going on? Am I too scary?

Ji Chengcheng immediately denied, "What nonsense, it should be a problem with this house."

Ji Tian also nodded affirmatively, "Mother, you are the most beautiful in Tiantian's heart, how can you be scary?"

Ji Chengcheng followed, "I also agree with what Tian Tian said."

Zhang Qingyu's face turned red all of a sudden, and he was still holding Ji Xin to block his red face.

She was speechless for the two fathers and daughters in front of her, her face was almost old bark, and she actually praised herself for being beautiful, what kind of vision is this?

It's just that in my heart, why am I so happy!

Sure enough, there is no woman who doesn't like to listen to good words.

Feeling that there was something wrong with the house, Ji Chengcheng felt that he had to figure it out, otherwise he wouldn't dare to buy a house at all.

They kept up the good work and went to ask the second one.

But this family did the same thing as the first one, and when they asked about the house, they said they didn't know anything.

The families in the back also didn't say anything, all of them were frightened, as if Ji Cheng was a beast of the flood.

It's really something! I'm afraid it's still a big deal.

But seeing that the neighbors around him were all like mussel shells and didn't say anything, Ji Chengcheng couldn't help it.

"I've been busy for a long time and have found nothing," Xiao Xinxin covered his stomach and said honestly: "Daddy, I'm hungry, Xinxin wants to eat."

Not to mention Ji Xin, even Ji Tian felt hungry.

The girl is the most important, Ji Chengcheng and Zhang Qingyu are in no mood to ask anything else now, so the two hurriedly find a state-run restaurant and prepare to eat.

The three-year drought, coupled with the policy, has affected the capital, and the restaurants that used to be everywhere are now only one one or two kilometers apart.

It took more than ten minutes to walk before I found a state-run hotel.

When you are tired, you naturally want to eat well, Ji Chengcheng ordered a pot of meat, a lean fried green pepper, and egg soup, and a pound of steamed buns.

These dishes cost a full seven cents and half a catty of food stamps, and the price is really not low.

Ji Chengcheng had to sigh, sure enough, the place with the highest prices will always be the capital!

When the food was served, no one was polite, and they all ate in big gulps.

At this time, another group of people entered, about five or six, all of them looked strong and strong, and it could be seen that under the thin cotton cloth were all thick chest muscles.