32

Half a month later, the buds and wheat in Ji Tian's space have a bumper harvest.

In total, in less than two months, the first crop of buds and wheat was abundant, which is too fast.

The Ji family of three stood in the space, even though they watched the buds and wheat grow day by day, there was still an unreal feeling at this time.

There are at least two buds on each pole, and there are even three more, and all of them are large and full.

When Zhang Qingyu saw it, he couldn't help but say, "The yield of this bud rice must be very high!"

Ji Chengcheng happily broke a bud and said, "At least double it."

Zhang Qingyu was so excited that she couldn't stand still, thinking that she could harvest thousands of catties of grain, she almost cried.

That's a lot of food! She never thought that at this moment, Zhang Qingyu finally had a very clear understanding, that is, her family would never go hungry.

"Master, let's get the grain down! It's good to keep planting for the next season. "Zhang Qingyu really can't wait.

Ji Chengcheng had already picked up the basket and said, "Your mother and daughter will sit and wait for the buds to be torn, and I'll beat them." "

Hitting bud rice is not an easy job, if you keep drilling in the bud forest, your face and hands will be cut by the bud leaves, and then you will be hot and painful when you touch sweat.

And the buds were thrown into the back basket one by one, and the gradually increasing weight was not something that Zhang Qingyu, a person who was nine months pregnant, could bear.

Zhang Qingyu also knew her own situation, so she was not reckless and sat obediently.

In fact, she insisted on working, otherwise Ji Chengcheng was going to buy a machine to remove the leaves of the rice.

He now has more than 100,000 yuan of gold sold in his card, which is not much but not less.

In order to make it easier for himself, Ji Chengcheng bought a generator and gasoline, as well as a digging machine, a corn thresher, a wheat thresher, a dryer, and so on.

Thanks to science, so many machines, the combined cost is not 5,000, which is really cheap.

Because of the machine, more than ten acres of land, more than ten days of honesty will be all harvested, threshed and dried.

With so much grain, Ji Chengcheng bought a large granary of five thousand catties before it was finished.

After calculation, five acres of bud rice land, a total of 15,000 catties of grain were harvested, and the yield per mu was 3,000 catties.

Five acres of wheat land, a total of 7,500 catties were harvested, and the yield per mu was 1,050.

When this number was calculated, Ji Tian and Zhang Qingyu were all silent.

Nowadays, because there is no fertilizer, the farming depends on the farmer's fertilizer, but the farmer's fertilizer is not enough, so the general yield of wheat per mu is 300 catties, and the bud rice is up to 600 catties.

But in the space, it has doubled, and it has multiplied fivefold.

This number is really scary, at least after living for so many years, Zhang Qingyu has never seen such a high yield.

After a while, Zhang Qingyu suddenly stood up excitedly, "Boss, these grains, we can't move them, we have to keep them as seeds, in that case, no one in the world will be hungry."