46

Even in the capital, there are not many guest houses, Ji Chengcheng They walked for more than half an hour before they found a not very good guest house.

This hostel is a bit old, and it looks old at first glance, and it looks uncomfortable, but Ji Chengcheng and they are all tired, so they reluctantly live by themselves.

Although there are four people in the Ji family, they are either adults or children, and they cannot be separated at all.

After Ji Chengcheng showed his marriage certificate and letter of introduction to Zhang Qingyu, he booked a double room.

Zhang Qingyu was still puzzled at the time, why Ji Chengcheng didn't want a single room, but because there was an usher there, she didn't ask.

But when she got to the room, Zhang Qingyu understood.

The double room they opened, which sounded big, but in fact, it was not as big as a room in the countryside of the Ji family.

The bed in the room is also very small, you can sleep two people at most, and you have to be a little thinner, if you are fat, everyone can occupy a bed.

However, there are few fat people now, so Zhang Qingyu's idea is purely too much.

But for such a small bed, Zhang Qingyu was really dissatisfied, just thinking that it was outside, she endured it.

A long-distance trip is more tiring than going to the ground, but no matter how tired you are, your stomach still has to be full.

Fortunately, there was a noodle restaurant next door to the guest house, and the four members of the Ji family ate four bowls of noodles before going to the guest house to sleep well.

The next day, in the morning light, Ji Chengcheng took Ji Tian and them to start visiting the capital.

Of course, the capital is so big that it's impossible to walk around it all in one moment.

Ji Chengcheng took Ji Tian to Shuimu University to visit and look for a house by the way.

As a national institution of higher learning, Mizuki University has a good surrounding environment and good development.

But it is not easy to buy a house, and now there is no sign saying that he wants to sell a house and rent a house, so Ji Chengcheng can only ask someone.

To face the locals, Ji Chengcheng is still afraid of encountering difficult characters.

So he simply weighed a pound of donkeys to roll, and then saw a more kind old man, so he first handed a piece of donkey to roll, and warmly entertained people to eat, and then began to ask.

It is said that eating people is soft-mouthed, taking people short, and eating Ji Chengcheng and rolling on a donkey for nothing, as long as he is not too cheeky, he will know everything and say everything.

But that's it, Ji Chengcheng still didn't get what he wanted.

Because the capital is the capital of a country, people in other places can be said to be desperate to take root in the capital, so the housing in the capital is really tight.

Not to mention the area around Mizuki University, which is the highest university in the country, and the surrounding houses are either lived by teachers or rented to students, and a lot of money is charged every year for rent alone, and no one sells them at all.

Obviously, Ji Cheng was unlucky and didn't meet them.

Looking at the street full of houses, but there was no place for his family, Ji Chengcheng said helplessly, "Forget it, why don't we rent a house first!" The