45

Because he was in a hurry to go to the capital to settle a new home, even if it was not yet time for school to start, Ji Chengcheng was ready to leave early.

is about to separate, Xu Shichang doesn't want Ji Tian to forget himself, so he wants to send an unforgettable thing to Ji Tian, so that Ji Tian will think of him as long as he sees what he sent in the future.

However, what to send? This is a big problem.

Xu Shichang thought about it carefully and found that he didn't have anything to do at all.

Xu Shichang was extremely uncomfortable because of his shyness, so he could only go into the mountain, and spent two days digging into a wild goat.

At that time, Xu Shichang was deep in the mountains, and the wild goat meat was abandoned by him, and he only took the two horns of the wild goat.

After returning home, Xu Shichang went to the carpenter's house in Sanlitun to borrow tools, and then rushed to work overnight, spending more than a day turning the horns into horn combs.

After that, Xu Shichang spent two more days turning the other horn into a horn bracelet.

gave these things to Ji Tian, and when he saw Ji Tian put the bracelet in his hand, and put the croissant comb in the suitcase, he was moved, and Xu Shichang was satisfied.

As long as Ji Tian likes it, what he does is worth it.

After sending them away, Xu Shichang secretly found out his household registration book.

He is only fifteen years old and wants to be a soldier.

Xu Shichang is ready to ask Ji Chengxin to help him change and change his age by one year, so that he will not be rejected by the army because of his age.

This kind of operation will not be possible in a few decades, but nowadays, many people do not have a hukou, and their age is even more messy, and it is too normal for the age on the hukou to be a few years older and a few years younger.

However, when he turned the household registration out, Xu Shichang found that it seemed that his age had been reported two years older, and he didn't have to bother.

Although he didn't know who did it, Xu Shichang still silently said thank you.

Pinching the household registration book, Xu Shichang calculated in his heart how long it was until recruitment.

After calculating, Xu Shichang found that there were still two months before recruitment.

It has been a drought for three consecutive years, and it is a widespread drought, causing half of the country to go hungry.

Among these people, in addition to peasants, there are also workers, doctors, teachers, so to speak, except for state leaders and soldiers, there is no profession that does not starve.

It is also because the army will not go hungry, and today's young adults dream of being soldiers.

Like Xu Shichang, their county now recruits more than 10 recruits a year, but tens of thousands of people can sign up.

Xu Shichang once saw the recruitment from a distance, and it was really not an exaggeration to describe it as a sea of people.

There are more people, and the competition is naturally bigger, to be honest, if he wants to stand out from so many people, Xu Shichang still has a sense of urgency.

Tomorrow, let's go to the mountains to catch more pheasants and rabbits to eat, raise more meat, and make yourself strong when you look at it.

You can also train yourself, such as doing push-ups, or running.