22

Gold cannot be sold in the store, Ji Chengcheng directly to the gold store, contact the clerk privately.

However, many customer service on the Internet didn't believe Ji Chengcheng, he found a lot of people, and people were willing to accept it.

Moreover, Ji Chengcheng's gold is only gold bars, which have not been processed, and the price has been pushed down to 261 grams.

The price was much lower, but only this one was willing to ask for it, and after calculating it, he still earned it, and Ji Chengcheng finally agreed to sell it.

Half of the deposit was paid, and in the blink of an eye, Ji Chengcheng's card was six thousand five hundred yuan

more

With so much money, Ji Chengcheng didn't worry about not enough to spend, so he directly bought a bicycle and came out to travel.

He bought some brown sugar, white sugar, pregnant women's milk powder, children's milk powder and milk, and prepared to take them home, so that Ji Tian's mother and daughter could make up for their bodies.

As for the other half of the money, Ji Chengcheng was not worried at all that the gold store was unwilling to give it to him.

He carefully checked the rules of the system and found that as long as the system determined that it was true, the seller had to give the money after receiving the goods, even if it was a private order.

If you don't, the system will send a blacklist notice to the buyer, and you won't be able to buy anything on the Taoduoduo system in the future.

In 2019, online shopping was so advanced that not being able to buy things online felt like not being able to go shopping on the street of a supermarket.

This will bring a lot of inconvenience to life, Ji Chengcheng believes that as long as he is not stupid, the store will not be foolish with more than 6,000 yuan.

Ji Chengcheng returned to Sanlitun, and it was already afternoon.

Although most people were at work at this time, there were still a few who didn't, and suddenly saw Ji Chengcheng buy a bicycle and come back, everyone was really surprised to death.

"Honestly, how much did you spend on this car, it looks too good."

"Honestly, you're so capable that you can get a bike."

The eyes of the villagers were full of amazement and surprise, and Ji Chengcheng was a little happy in his heart, but he also felt that he was too showy.

However, the bicycle was bought with real money, so let's be out of the limelight! Anyway, you can't treat yourself badly for the sake of other people's eyes.

Saying goodbye to everyone, Ji Chengcheng went home.

For today's people, bicycles are similar to the cars of later generations, and even comparable to Mercedes-Benz BMW.

The family suddenly became a car owner, and Zhang Qingyu felt that this surprise was too powerful.

Even with a big belly, Zhang Qingyu ran to Ji Chengcheng's side at the moment he saw the bicycle, with a speed that did not match his body.

But when it came, she hesitated.

"Boss, this... Is this really a bike? Can I touch it?

"Of course you can," Ji Chengcheng gave Zhang Qingyu an encouraging look, "You can still sit every day in the future, what are you afraid of?"

Imagining himself sitting on a bicycle majestic, Zhang Qingyu excitedly covered her mouth with her left hand and reached out to touch the bicycle with her right hand.