55

The relevant personnel came quickly, Next, Ji Tian and Ji Chengcheng directly followed a few people who looked at Kong Wuli and went to the government building in a car, and in the building, there were already several people who were over half a hundred years old waiting.

Teacher Kong also followed, and as soon as he saw the three old men, he hurriedly introduced to Ji Tian, "Tiantian, this is Cai Lao, Shi Lao and Tang Lao, they are all experts in agriculture and animal husbandry.

Teacher

Kong introduced people to Ji Tian one by one, Ji Tian and Ji Chengcheng hurriedly said, "Cai Lao (Grandpa Cai)... Good!

After

saying hello, Cai Lao couldn't wait to ask, "Little girl, you can show us the chicken feed formula you said."

Cai Lao handed Ji Tian a pen and paper, and when Ji Tian wrote it down, Cai Lao and the other two old men began to study.

Many of the ingredients in the feed are very ordinary, only the so-called nutritious dishes, Cai Lao and they don't know.

Of course, if you don't know it, you have to break the casserole and ask to the end, and Ji Tian answered all honestly.

That's the case, Cai Lao doesn't know what nutritious dishes are?

So, he simply asked people to go to Ji Tian's house, and took over the feed and nutritious vegetables made by Ji Tian, the chickens raised with feed, and Zhang Qingyu Ji Xin.

Because Ji Tian said that someone stole something last night, and the Cai elders were not sure if those people would be spies, they simply took the Ji family to the government compound.

The capital government compound can be said to be the safest place in the country, and no matter how bold the occasion/spy is, he will not dare to come to the government compound to spread wild.

After that, it was all kinds of research on feed, and when it was discovered that the nutritious dish was a new plant, Cai Lao, no, the professors who studied plants in the capital were all almost crazy.

Nowadays, we have only heard that many plants are gradually disappearing, but few new species are found.

And the newly emerged plants, which actually contain very high elements and are very good for both humans and animals, how can the professors not be crazy?

But why do nutritious dishes appear? That's a big problem.

Some people also suspected that Ji Tian was the first to discover nutritious vegetables, but as the traces of nutritious vegetables were found everywhere in the capital, the classrooms focused on nutritious vegetables.

Regardless of how the nutritious dish came about, the most important thing now is to study the role of the nutritious dish and then consider others.

At the same time, realizing the preciousness of nutritious vegetables, the leaders specially arranged people to pick all the nutritious vegetables in the capital.

The phosphorus content in nutritious dishes is high, and phosphorus can make people's bones and teeth grow better, and can also make chickens, ducks and pigs grow faster, which can be listed as an important material.

Especially this kind of dish is only owned by the flower country, unique and special things, which are all resources, so they naturally have to be kept secret.

Hand in the formula, there is nothing to do with Ji Tian, in fact, Cai Lao very much wants to dig Ji Tian over, and research a feed formula by himself, the key Ji Tian is only more than ten years old, smart like this, Cai Lao has really never seen it.