56

Ji Tian is like building blocks, one part on the left, one part on the right, step by step to put the TV set together as a whole.

There is a black-and-white TV in the research institute, and an antenna is also installed, Ji Tian directly unplugged the antenna of the black-and-white TV, and installed it on the color TV.

Turn on the TV, and in less than half a minute, the color TV will be turned on, and you can also see that there are colored people in the TV.

In addition to the colors, the voices spoken on the TV are also very clear.

Ip Man was really excited, and his fists were clenched to death. His face was full of ecstasy, "Great, it really worked."

He thought that Ji Tian was too young and didn't have too much hope for her, but he didn't expect that Ji Tian would really study the color TV.

Ip Man couldn't wait to say, "I'll go to the director right away," obviously the color TV was researched by Ji Tian, but Ip Man was more active than Ji Tian, as if he made it himself.

Ji Tian didn't bother to stop Ye Wen, anyway, no matter how active he was, he was just an errand runner, and the credit couldn't be attributed to him.

The successful research and development of color TV,It represents a step forward in the science and technology of Huaguo,The director naturally attaches importance to it,Soon came over with the deputy director。

When he saw the bright colors in the color TV, the director laughed, touched his beard and said, "Comrade Ji Tian really deserves to be an elite student of Shuimu University, young and promising, our country has talents like you, it is really a blessing for the country!"

Ji Tian said modestly, "Director, you said too much, I just happened to be lucky, and I developed a color TV, compared to you, I am a child who is just babbling, how can I compare to you, I am really scared when you say this." The

director continued to boast, "You have this luck, why don't others?" This is all your own ability, as for us, we are all a group of people who have half been buried in the ground, the country still depends on you young people, and the future is also your world.

Ji Tian bowed, "Director, there is an old man in the family, if there is a treasure, we young people still have to rely on you to teach, you are too arrogant."

"Okay, okay, I'll teach you well, let's take a look at the color TV first."

The director has an undisguised smile on his face, Ji Tian is smart and respects him as a director, he is really a good boy.

Ye Man looked disdainful, thinking that Ji Tian was really a sycophant.

Then the director carefully observed the situation of the color TV,Then he found,The color machine body developed by Ji Tian is thinner and larger than that of foreign countries,The picture sound quality is better than that of foreign countries。

Since the late Qing Dynasty, the Flower Kingdom has been suppressed by foreign countries, from the original superpower to a situation where even a small island country dares to invade.

The science and technology of the flower country is far behind other developing countries, and it is said that the science and technology of country M is 20 years ahead of the flower country.

Whether it's agriculture or science and technology, Huaguo has nothing to do with it, so that the leaders have no face in the world, so suddenly there is a color TV that is better than foreign countries, and the director can imagine, after the news spreads, it will definitely be exciting.

Although color TV does not change much to people's lives, it is the first scientific and technological product that surpasses foreign countries, and the meaning of the representation is different.