26

Ji Tian's disgust was too obvious, and Sunflower felt that her fragile heart was hurt.

It simply stood on the tree, holding itself and was heartbroken, and even trembling slightly, as if it was crying.

It's really too difficult, As a bird, singing is its hobby, I didn't expect Ji Tian to be so disgusted, the bird is really sad.

Besides, obviously the bird's little brother likes sunflower singing very much, why does Ji Tian dislike it?

Little Brothers: (Erkang) No, we don't like it at all, that's your delusion.

Ji Tian felt that she should be sad, her ears were tortured in vain, and the three souls and six spirits were almost scared, it was good that she didn't settle accounts with Sunflower.

"Boom! Boom! The bird is hurt, the heart is broken, the bird that sings is disgusted, that's the disabled bird, what's the point of the bird being alive, just die.

Seeing that Sunflower actually began to cry like a human, Ji Tian didn't panic at all.

She first looked around carefully, and saw that there was no one, so she entered the space, and the next moment she brought out a bunch of food.

Ji Tianduan's food was packed in a tray, which contained two meat buns, two vegetable buns, six or seven wowotou, and a glass of water.

The meat buns were specially made by Zhang Qingyu, just thinking that Ji Tian would be hungry when she went out to play, so she could bring them to eat at any time.

Zhang Qingyu, the head of the bun nest, uses spiritual spring water and noodles, and it is also steamed with spiritual spring water, so the fragrance is needless to say.

However, the goose, the sunflower was in no mood to cry at this time, and did not pay attention to its favorite nest head, but the eyeballs were stuck to the ordinary water cup on the tray.

Lingquan water Ji Tian They drink it only slightly sweet, and it feels delicious, but for animals, it has an incomparable attraction.

The sunflower is now attracted, and the spiritual spring water has automatically become a hundredfold upgraded version of Wowotou in its mind.

It smells so good, I want to drink it.

What sadness was left behind by Sunflower, it flew to Ji Tian's side with lightning speed, and its mouth fell into the cup with great accuracy.

Ji Tian blew up directly, "Sunflower, you shut up for me."

This water cup was bought by Ji Chengcheng for Ji Tian to drink water, it is made of glass, but it is pink, and there are cartoon characters on the cup that Dad said, which is very good-looking.

Ji Tian is a baby, he drinks water carefully, but now he is drunk by Sunflower.

Ji Tian didn't mean to dislike Sunflower, but she was a selfish person, and she didn't want to share her beloved things with others at all, even if Sunflower was a bird.

Sunflower was drinking at this time, and Ji Tian scolded it and turned a deaf ear.

The key is that this water is not only fragrant, but after drinking it, I feel warm and comfortable.

Sunflower even faintly felt that this water could make it stronger, and it was instinctive for animals to seek strength, so Sunflower was even more reluctant to move her mouth.

"Stinky bird, you go away for me," I can't push it away, Ji Tian is going to be angry.

But Sunflower is a bird, just drink some water, she can't fight birds!