34

In the blink of an eye, a month and a half has passed, and Ji Tian's new house has finally been repaired.

There are a total of seven new homes of the Ji family, using the style of a courtyard, sitting south and facing north, which is specially calculated by Ji Chengcheng, he and Zhang Qingyu have one, and the two daughters each have one, and the remaining one is a firewood room and a utility room, one is a stove room, and two are used as a fungus room.

The floor of the house is made of bluestone slabs, and so is the yard, although the stone is uneven nowadays, but it is much better than the mud floor.

The most expensive thing is the two-meter-high stone wall surrounding Ji Tian's house, and the gate is also a double-layer wooden door, which is particularly strong.

Ji Chengcheng believes that with this wall, no beast can run in.

The house was repaired, and then the housewarming was held, and Ji Tian's family officially moved into the new house.

At the same time, Ji Chengcheng also seized the time to cultivate strains, make fungus packs and so on.

At this time, Ji Chengcheng also told Ji Chengxin about his plans.

Ji Chengxin didn't expect his eldest brother to want to grow mushrooms at all, and his face was full of disbelief when he heard it.

"Big brother, this fungus is born to grow, and it has never been said that it can be grown!"

Ji Chengcheng put his hands behind his back at that time, and said confidently, "Anyway, you can watch it slowly!" Then you'll know if I'm a liar or not.

So, next, Ji Chengxin saw his eldest brother use the so-called mycelium as seeds, and then planted them on one fungus bag after another, and after seven or eight days, the first white and tender fungus came out.

Obviously, the small mushroom is not as big as Ji Chengxin's fingernails, and it is also the most common oyster mushroom in the mountains, but Ji Chengxin saw it, but his forehead was bruised with excitement, and his face was red like a buttocks.

He even dragged Ji Chengcheng and hugged him and said, "Big brother, it's really successful, we're going to get rich, we're going to make a fortune."

Ji Chengcheng hurriedly pulled him away and said, "Second brother, you pay attention."

Ji Chengxin also felt that he was too out of shape at this time, touched his face and said, "Big brother, I'm sorry, I'm too excited."

Looking at the eldest brother's face without shock, Ji Cheng admired it, and sure enough, only the eldest brother could do great things.

At this time, the fungus room is full of fungus packets on all sides, and many of them are starting to have white spots, and it will not be long before they will grow.

Since there was no problem, Ji Chengcheng said, "Second brother, you and your younger siblings will come together tomorrow and learn from your sister-in-law, and then you will use our old house as a fungus house, earn money first, and then repair the house after earning it."

"I know eldest brother, younger brother thank you so much," Ji Cheng looked at Ji Chengcheng gratefully, like looking at his parents.

Ji Chengxin looked at each fungus bag with glowing eyes in the fungus room, as if he couldn't see enough.

When he came out, he was blown by the cold cool breeze before he calmed down.

Then, Ji Chengxin suddenly thought of a question.

"Big brother, I still have three brothers and sisters at home, and I guess I can't hide the matter of planting mushrooms from her, or I won't plant them."