33

Remember our web address. Baidu search; Two; Five; Zero. book. (Academy) or directly enter the domain name/2/5/0/s/y./c/c/

The person Ji Tian saw was none other than Xu Shichang.

And Xu Shichang seemed to be in a hurry at this time, there was no smile on his face, he frowned, and he walked very fast.

Ji Tian also saw that not far behind him, there were two or three big men who were not good people at first glance following him.

Ji Tian didn't know why those people followed Xu Shichang, but it was certain that they should have bad intentions.

Ji Tian now regards Xu Shichang as a good friend, Xu Shichang is in trouble, and she can't ignore it.

However, thinking that his father and mother were not allowed to go out by himself, Ji Tian simply opened the window and shouted loudly, "Brother, brother, we are here."

Ji Tian's sudden action startled both

Ji Chengcheng and Zhang Qingyu.

Especially when she stood on the windowsill, looking very hanging, Zhang Qingyu was especially afraid that she would accidentally not stand firm and fall from the window.

Ji Cheng saw it, and directly hugged Ji Tian down as quickly as possible, and then said in fear, "Tiantian, you kid, why are you so naughty?"

Ji Tian could only playfully stick out his tongue, "I saw Brother Xu, I was so excited."

"Brother Xu?" Ji Chengcheng was a little confused, when Ji Tian met an older brother, he didn't know.

"It's Xu Shichang," Zhang Qingyu interjected in bed.

"Oh! It's him! Ji Chengcheng turned around again, and sure enough, he saw Xu Shichang at the gate of the hospital.

At this time, Xu Shichang was also at the gate of the hospital and saw Ji Chengcheng.

Thinking that Ji Tian had solved his troubles by mistake just now, Xu Shichang's heart was warm, and he decided to go up and see Ji Tian with a cheeky face.

Xu Shichang came today, mainly to sell the ginseng he dug up last time.

The traditional Chinese medicine that Xu Shichang usually picks is sold to the pharmacy in the county, but the price purchased by the pharmacy is average, and the ginseng he dug is at least more than 30 years old, and it can only be sold for about 50 yuan in the pharmacy, and if it goes to the black market, it will at least double.

But his father's legs, his mother's illness all need money, Xu Shichang really needs money, so he has always been away from the black market, but today he decided to take a risk.

It's just that he's still too young after all, and those people don't take him seriously at all.

Xu Shichang sensed that something was wrong, so he ran away.

That's it, there are still a few people who followed, they didn't dare to take risks, and Xu Shichang didn't dare to shout loudly, for fear of forcing those people and dogs to jump off the wall in a hurry.

Again, he often has to come to the county seat, if he offends this group of people, he will be troubled by that group in the future.

But Ji Tian's voice made the group just now think that there was an adult behind Xu Shichang, so they didn't dare to move.

Not only escaped the hands of this group of people, but also did not offend them, this is really thanks to Ji Tian.

However, why is Ji Tian in the hospital? Could it be that someone in the family is sick?