41

Gou Aotian hurt an important part this time, but it was not like the last time he had a small fight.

Brother Yu Hong is young, he doesn't know how to start, and Gou Aotian's eggs are all broken by him.

Seeing Gou Aotian lying on the ground like a rag doll, and blood came out of his lower body, Yu Hong, who was originally a little dizzy, screamed and fainted directly.

Brother Yu Hong found out that something was wrong, and the adults around him who came to pick up the child couldn't bear to be beaten like this, some ran to pull Brother Yu Hong, and some went to call an ambulance.

When the doctors rescued Gou Aotian, they found that the child had no parents.

As for the Yu family who came along, they didn't come out, and the doctor was not embarrassed to ask them for medical expenses.

In these years, the hospital still has a strong human touch, so even if Gou Aotian did not pay the medical bills, the doctors were trembling to help him operate.

It's just that the egg is broken, and even in a few decades, the doctors are not sure that it will be cured, let alone now.

And not only that, Gou Aotian's lifeline was also seriously injured, and even if the doctors did their best, they did not dare to guarantee that Gou Aotian would definitely have fertility in the future.

It's just that you can't say it to a child, so when Gou Aotian's anesthesia has worked and he wakes up, the doctor comes to ask where Gou Aotian's home is.

Gou Aotian was not an ignorant child, feeling that his lower body was numb and unconscious, he asked in horror, "Doctor, what's wrong with me?" Is my life hurting? How's it going? Must be cured? Gou

Aotian's series of questions surprised the doctors, this child was very organized, not like a seven or eight-year-old child, really smart.

It's a pity that no matter how smart you are, you have no fertility, and in the eyes of the Chinese people who value inheritance, they are no different from wasters.

There is no inheritance of children and grandchildren, no matter how hard you work, there is not even a person who burns paper when you die, and it is a sadness to live.

The doctor felt great pity for Gou Aotian in his heart, and couldn't bear to stimulate Gou Aotian, and was afraid that he wouldn't understand, so he said: "Little friend, you're okay, you tell me where your home is first, and we'll go to your parents to pick you up." The

doctor said it soundly, but the sympathy in his eyes was not concealed at all, Gou Aotian was not blind, and after reading it, his heart sank to the bottom of the river.

It's just that Gou Aotian still has a glimmer of hope in his heart.

Maybe...... It was he who was wrong.

Gou Aotian deceived himself, and now he needs someone to take care of him, so he honestly told his address.

The doctor didn't expect that the child was actually from a remote country, and he was surprised.

How did this kid come to the county seat alone? His parents are too bold! Of course, this kid is also bold.

However, this is not for him as a doctor.

The doctor said softly, "That child, you take care of it well, what do you want to eat, ask the nurse sister to call to feed you, and I will call someone to inform your father." After saying that

, the doctor left, and there were no outsiders, and Gou Aocai showed a hideous face.

"Damn Yu Zheng, you actually dare to hurt me, I must kill you."