End

The room suddenly went dark, Ji Tian was puzzled, and asked, "Is there a power outage?" The

door to the room opened suddenly, and then. Ji Tian saw Xu Shichang holding a cake full of candles and slowly walking towards her.

And, my sister Ji Xin is still singing, "I wish my sister a happy birthday..."

Ji Tian then remembered that today seemed to be her birthday, she was so busy that she actually forgot her birthday.

Seeing the cake prepared by his family and Xu Shichang for himself, Ji Tian happily covered his mouth with his hands, and was particularly moved.

At present, cakes are only available in overseas Chinese stores, and not only overseas Chinese tickets, but also expensive.

A small cake made of flour and cream costs at least a few dollars, a dozen for a large one, and two dozen for a large one.

Xu Shichang estimated that he would have to talk for at least more than 20 yuan, and he was too reluctant.

As for why Ji Tian knew that it wasn't her father and mother who bought it, nonsense, she was reluctant to buy it, and her father, who was quite economical, must be even more reluctant.

Ji Chengcheng saw that Ji Tian liked cakes very much, and he was also a little annoyed.

Big men are careless, they knew that Tiantian liked cakes, and they would definitely buy them for them every year on their birthdays, but unfortunately he didn't know it for a long time.

At the same time, Ji Tian suddenly thought of what she had just said, she was so worried that Xu Shichang would hear it, her face turned red, and it was amazingly hot.

Xu Shichang walked in front of Ji Tian and said: "Tiantian, I wish you a happy birthday, according to the clerk of the overseas Chinese store, if you make a wish on the cake on your birthday, you can realize your wish, you can close your eyes and make a wish!"

"Thank you," Ji Tian thanked him before he began to make a wish.

At this time, Ji Chengcheng and Zhang Qingyu took the opportunity to leave, leaving the space for the two young people.

Away from home, Ji Chengcheng squatted and smoked irritably, and scolded even more, "I guess only I will find a chance to give my daughter to someone else, it's really cheap that stinky boy."

Zhang Qingyu said unhappily: "What's the matter, you don't want your daughter to get married?"

Under Zhang Qingyu's deterrent gaze, Ji Chengcheng was stunned and couldn't say the word "word".

Zhang Qingyu said: "I'll tell you, now is not the time for you to be willful, do you really want your daughter to be lonely for the rest of your life?" No children, no husband?

"I'll follow my daughter," said that, but Ji Chengcheng knew that his daughter's eyes had already fallen on Xu Shichang, otherwise he would not agree to Zhang Qingyu to create opportunities for the two children.

"Dad, I want to eat chestnuts."

Hearing what the little girl said, Ji Chengcheng simply took his wife and daughter to buy fried chestnuts with sugar.

On the other side, as soon as Ji Tian opened her eyes, she found that her family was gone.

noticed that there were only himself and Xu Shichang in the room, Ji Tian's face, and he didn't know why, it was even hotter.

Ji Tian gently blew out the candle, and in the silent darkness, Xu Shichang suddenly said, "Tiantian, I like you."

Ji Tian's heart was beating like a drum in an instant, and he didn't know where to put his panicked hands and feet.