43

Chengcheng racked his brains to reward things, and at this time, the principal of

Ji Tian's school, came with a ** note.

The principal was a middle-aged man in his thirties, and the reporters who came were younger than him, probably in his twenties, a man and a woman.

The three of them were wearing fairly new Mao suits, and their spirits were much better than those of rural people, but their faces were yellow and thinner, but their spirits were quite good.

No, as soon as she entered the tunli, the female reporter enthusiastically asked the villagers who were digging wild vegetables in the field, "Hello auntie, may I ask the ten-year-old college student in your village, where is Ji Tian's house?"

"Ji Tian's family! Follow this path until you reach the end.

"Thank you, auntie."

After thanking her, female reporter Huang Jinhong looked at the villagers who appeared by chance in Sanlitun, and sighed, "This village called Sanlitun is very good!"

Male reporter Chen Bing nodded, "Yes! At least not like other villages, the villagers in other villages are all skinny and skinny, and people have no energy, this village, it looks like life is not bad. The

principal interjected, "I heard that Ji Tian's father invented a method of growing shiitake mushrooms, relying on this method, Sanlitun became the richest village in the surrounding area a few years ago, and there must be a little more food."

"I see!" Huang Jinhong didn't expect that Ji Tian, a ten-year-old college student, and her father were actually a capable person, no wonder they could raise a genius college student.

Huang Jinhong and Chen Bing glanced at each other, and felt that they had come to the right place today.

When the three of them happily arrived at Ji's house, Ji Chengcheng was packing up his things.

Ji Tian is only ten years old this year, even if she is a genius, Ji Chengcheng does not dare to let Ji Tian go to study alone.

So, think about his decision to simply go to the capital as a family of four!

Anyway, the reason why Ji Chengcheng stayed in the village was to get through the disaster year, and now the disaster year has almost passed, and in the days to come, the countryside is too bitter, so it's better to go to the city.

As for how to live in the city, it's actually quite simple.

Money is not everything, but as long as you have money, it is relatively easy to get a job.

However, if he wants to go to the city, Ji Chengcheng at least has to go to the commune to submit a report, remove his position as captain, and find a successor by the way.

The successor Ji Chengcheng is more interested in his brother Ji Chengxin, but the captain mainly relies on the election of the villagers, Ji Chengcheng just revealed to Ji Chengxin what he was going to do, and

let Ji Chengxin come by himself when it comes to canvassing for votes.

"Excuse me, is this Ji Tian's house?"

The sudden voice interrupted Ji Chengcheng, who was caught in his thoughts.

He looked up at the three people from his own family who came, of course Ji Tian's principal Ji Chengcheng knew, as for the other two, they had pens on their chests and a notebook and a camera in their hands, so that people could know that they were reporters at a glance.

There is a ten-year-old college student in his own house, which is indeed worth reporting.

Ji Chengcheng immediately changed his smiling face, said "yes, yes, yes," and then enthusiastically welcomed a few people into the house.

"Tian Tian mother, the guests are here, quickly bring out the sugar water, and Tian Tian, come out to entertain the guests."

As soon as they heard the sugar water, the principal and Chen Bing subconsciously swallowed their saliva.

This is sugar water, and it is difficult to drink water now, let alone sugar water, they have not touched sugar for almost half a year, even if they have money, they can't buy it.

"I can't help it," Huang Jinhong waved his hand again and again, "Comrade Ji, we are not thirsty, let's keep it for the children to drink!"

Ji Chengcheng laughed heartily, "You are the most honored guests of our family, so naturally we want to entertain you with the best."

At the same time, Zhang Qingyu also poured sugar water quickly and went out with Ji Tian.

Seeing Ji Tian, Huang Jinhong's experience as a reporter for several years told him that this was the goal they were looking for today.

Seriously, before meeting Ji Tian, it was hard for Huang Jinhong to imagine what a genius child was like.

A ten-year-old child can be admitted to college, and Huang Jinhong sometimes guesses whether Ji Tian has three heads and six arms.

But when she saw Ji Tian today, she realized that Ji Tian was just a very beautiful little girl.

Ji Tian is obviously only ten years old, but he is already one meter five tall, only a little shorter than Zhang Qingyu.

She wore a very ordinary dress today, and her face was relatively immature, but her eyebrows were full of strategic confidence.

Huang Jinhong thought, perhaps, it was precisely because of his self-confidence that Ji Tian was able to be admitted to university at a young age.

"Hello principal, uncle and aunt, hello," after greeting, Ji Tian sat next to Ji Chengcheng.

After Zhang Qingyu brought the water to everyone, he also sat down, everyone was there, Huang Jinhong sat up straight and said, "Comrade Ji, Comrade Ji Tian, hello, we are the best reporters, I came today, mainly to interview our genius college student Ji Tian, I don't know if you are willing."

"Interview?" Zhang Qingyu covered her mouth, a little surprised, "Yes... Is it the kind that goes to the newspapers?

Chen Bing nodded and said with a smile: "Eldest sister, we are **, after the interview, it is natural to write it in the newspaper." In

the newspaper, the huge surprise almost made Zhang Qingyu dizzy.

In this life, she is a little woman who has never seen the world, and over the years, Zhang Qingyu is happiest that Ji Tian can be admitted to university.

What I didn't expect was that this time with the light of her baby daughter, she was able to go to the newspaper, and only those who are national leaders and officials can be in the newspaper, which is so honorable.

"Comrade, sit down, I'll go get melon seeds and peanuts," Zhang Qingyu flew up happily, and went to get the best snacks in the house to entertain reporters, no matter how Chen Bing stopped them, it was useless.

After that, Chen Bing and the others began to interview Ji Tian, such as how she learned Xi, what methods she used to learn Xi, and so on.

There is also Ji Chengcheng, as the inventor of farmed mushrooms, who was also interviewed.

After the interview, Zhang Qingyu's meal was ready.

Although today's rice is just the most common sweet potato bud rice stubble porridge, the few buds can be counted, and the vegetables are only cold wild vegetables, which are very simple.

But in a famine year, it is enough to be able to entertain such a meal.

After a full meal, Zhang Qingyu found clean clothes to change into for the whole family, and asked Chen Bing to take a photo, and this interview was over. ,,,,.. .. ,,,,